Check your account email address ×

How dumb would you have to be to refer to a chuck eye steak as a roast???

f7ben

1 hour ago, ckf said:

It's like talking to a wall with these idiots. They will never know until they try it for themselves. It is so close to a rib eye that I bet none of them would know the difference if you served them a chuck eye and told them it was a rib eye.

And it can also be made into a terrific roast! :bc: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Advertising Member

Have you guys ever tried a "club steak"?  It is from the other end of the rib section right before the T-bones and porterhouse start.

Waiting for someone to tell me it is the same as a fucking flank steak.  This thread was tough....

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

Have you guys ever tried a "club steak"?  It is from the other end of the rib section right before the T-bones and porterhouse start.

Waiting for someone to tell me it is the same as a fucking flank steak.  This thread was tough....

The only thing Analer cooks is fucking spaghettios or ramen. He probably eats out 31 times per week. He has less knowledge in culinary matters than the zit faced kid flipping burgers at hardees

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The only thing Analer cooks is fucking spaghettios or ramen. He probably eats out 31 times per week. He has less knowledge in culinary matters than the zit faced kid flipping burgers at hardees

HEY!    Watch it! :ashamed:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

A chuck eye has better marbling

Ill have to give it a run. Asked a butcher about it when you started that last thread and he just smiled and said " I can cut ya one but I usually save em for myself"

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Ill have to give it a run. Asked a butcher about it when you started that last thread and he just smiled and said " I can cut ya one but I usually save em for myself"

Its every butcher's favorite cut. I've been told that by several

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Also.....

@Anler and @Woodtick

FUCKING PWND AGAIN!!!11

1 minute ago, Anler said:

:lol:

:lol: I need something to argue and call you names about since you're always gargling my balls on every other topic!!!

my best buddy!!1

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

:lol: I need something to argue and call you names about since you're always gargling my balls on every other topic!!!

my best buddy!!1

Go to the sledding thread, Reeves and i are smacking around lil Zammy and baby shit amg. 

31 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

mckinnons usually has them in the meat rack.  hate the fact they sell so much select meat but dig through that crap and there is usually some Angus chuck eyes.  

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

my best buddy!!1

If you are ever in Chicago,you need to go to the back of the yards. Some of the country’s best meat ships out of Chicago. My butcher is third generation and his shop supplies to some of the best steak houses in this area. None of which serve pot roast.  He does sell chuck eye roast at a premium, but nobody in this area cuts the steak off the end. They just do the roast. If I recall,Costco sells the roast the same way. My brother buys the ribeye roast from Costco and cuts steaks out of it.