Check your account email address ×

Anti Trumper Acting Cunty

38 minutes ago, s pump said:

That's your observation? SMFH

And whats your observation? Mean and violent anti trumpers are hiding behind every corner and not just at Trump rallies? :lol: 

47 minutes ago, s pump said:

That's your observation? SMFH

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

And whats your observation? Mean and violent anti trumpers are hiding behind every corner and not just at Trump rallies? :lol: 

My observation is that the violence was initiated by a Trump hater not a Trumper. Am I missing something?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, s pump said:

My observation is that the violence was initiated by a Trump hater not a Trumper. Am I missing something?

Well of course it was, who said anything different? :dunno:

2 hours ago, Anler said:

And i was dying to use that gif. :lol: 

Is that the one where the guy picks his nose and wipes it in her hair?  :lol:  On another note, I’m pretty confident if I saw my girl get slapped by that little worm, I would have dropped him within a second of him touching her.  Reflex action.  Involuntary.  I would imagine you would have done the same thing.  :dunno:  You just don’t tolerate that shit.  Although that video has since probably gone viral and helped gain another few thousand Trump supporters, so for that I thank him.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1

The Trumper is very smart though either, you don't walk the gauntlet with girl in tow and holding hands smiling.  You best have a defensive posture, her in front, and have made your mind up before hand if you are turning the other cheek or scuffling.

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Is that the one where the guy picks his nose and wipes it in her hair?  :lol:  On another note, I’m pretty confident if I saw my girl get slapped by that little worm, I would have dropped him within a second of him touching her.  Reflex action.  Involuntary.  I would imagine you would have done the same thing.  :dunno:  You just don’t tolerate that shit.  Although that video has since probably gone viral and helped gain another few thousand Trump supporters, so for that I thank him.

I think thats justified but some here said they would bust out their .45 and start getting all dirty Harry. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Hey if a slap to the face life threatening.

Just go over there and start breaking ribs, noses, and fracturing eye sockets. Leave your pistol holstered until it’s warranted 

Edited by Skidooski

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Hey if a slap to the face life threatening.

Just go over there and start breaking ribs, noses, and fracturing eye sockets. Leave your pistol holstered until it’s warranted 

Yeah, go all shifty mcgurt on that mofo for sure!

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah, go all shifty mcgurt on that mofo for sure!

My luck if I’d smack them right back I’d get hauled away for sure. Restraint in a situation like that is real tough for me but I’d try hard to. Definitely wouldn’t even think about pulling a gun 

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

My luck if I’d smack them right back I’d get hauled away for sure. Restraint in a situation like that is real tough for me but I’d try hard to. Definitely wouldn’t even think about pulling a gun 

I have alot of experience with this kind of stuff and the police. You have the right to defend yourself (and your woman) but there are rules of engagement. Even tho somebody might deserve their ass kicked if you dont act right you could be the one getting arrested, especially now with phone cameras everywhere.  

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

My wife gets slapped I'm coming after you. Pretty simple ....anyone who let's it go is scared. 

No need for guns smh

Yep.  And the speed and aggressiveness at which it happens will be frightening.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  And the speed and aggressiveness at which it happens will be frightening.  

Been in a couple scrapes years back and thats exactly how it went.  Involuntary response.  

• Thanks 1