Check your account email address ×

GM’s third-quarter auto sales rise as waning demand for Ford trucks causes its sales to slip

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Ford’s third-quarter total pickup sales increased 5 percent, posting their best third-quarter performance in 14 years on sales of 240,387 pickups.

Ford is about to go bankrupt :bc:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

n improved mix, Ford’s transaction pricing strengthens. Ford’s truck and SUV mix climbed to 87 percent in the third quarter, five points higher than last year, taking average transaction pricing to $37,900 per vehicle at the end of September. This represents a $2,200 increase, relative to year ago.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

142,000 miles with no mechanical issues. That's 2- f150 lifetimes. :bc:

really ? my 12 has north of 160k just had my first semi  major issue . electric power steering rac went out.  my old 97 is still in my painters fleet with 300k and on its 2rd tranny and prob 30th coil Pac but otherwise still going .

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

n improved mix, Ford’s transaction pricing strengthens. Ford’s truck and SUV mix climbed to 87 percent in the third quarter, five points higher than last year, taking average transaction pricing to $37,900 per vehicle at the end of September. This represents a $2,200 increase, relative to year ago.

Fake news :bc:

Just now, Ez ryder said:

really ? my 12 has north of 160k just had my first semi  major issue . electric power steering rac went out.  my old 97 is still in my painters fleet with 300k and on its 2rd tranny and prob 30th coil Pac but otherwise still going .

Lotta rebuilds...

58 minutes ago, Anler said:

well jets just pray that we have a president qualified to decide what dealers get to stay open and the ones who loose there franchise . then can decide who Ford has to sell to man one can only pray it is to a high quality Italian company like lancia seeing as diet is already taken 

20 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Have you seen the discounts they're giving on them?   :lmao: :lol:

Oh, I know, and that's why these sales stats and all that other B.S. is B.S. 

Whether it is Ram, GM or Ford, they all use it to boast their sales figures when sales have just been on.