Check your account email address ×

U go girl!

“My brothers and sisters in uniform”.

My god, she’s one of those “IMAVET, IMAVET, IMAVET!!!!!!  LOVE ME, NEED ME, THANK ME, WANT ME!!!!” people.

After her loss of integrity and bowing to the Pelosi and the Dem party last week, she can go away now.  Not that she’s entirely wrong in this self gratifying message though....

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My god, she’s one of those “IMAVET, IMAVET, IMAVET!!!!!!  LOVE ME, NEED ME, THANK ME, WANT ME!!!!” people.

After her loss of integrity and bowing to the Pelosi and the Dem party last week, she can go away now.  Not that she’s entirely wrong in this self gratifying message though....

That's because no commander in chief should be doing what she said.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

WTF are you talking about...you play that card all the time when military issues are brought up here.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Do people who serve in times of war refer to peacetime soldiers as their little brothers and sisters?  

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Rubles

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Do people who serve in times of war refer to peacetime soldiers as their little brothers and sisters?  

Couple of idiots!  ^^^^^^

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Anler said:

Trump is selling your brothers and sisters in uniform to the dirty saudi muzzies to die for their oil. MAGA! :bc: 

And he doesn’t care even though he calls Muslims human garbage....weird.

45 minutes ago, Anler said:

Trump is selling your brothers and sisters in uniform to the dirty saudi muzzies to die for their oil. MAGA! :bc: 

Ya, it is a Trump thing and he alone is the only one to consider sending troops to the ME to protect oil interests....except every other president has done so and he has yet to start a war...what an odd take you have on this.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And he doesn’t care even though he calls Muslims human garbage....weird.

Nobody gives a fuck about the dirty muslims, we ALL only care about their oil. If they had no oil they would get as much attention as a tribe living in africa.

• Like 1

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

Nobody gives a fuck about the dirty muslims, we ALL only care about their oil. If they had no oil they would get as much attention as a tribe living in africa.

IDFAF about you so Zip it chief.

40 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Ya, it is a Trump thing and he alone is the only one to consider sending troops to the ME to protect oil interests....except every other president has done so and he has yet to start a war...what an odd take you have on this.

I know and despite the fact that many of the 9/11 hijackers were saudis and the US intelligence (allegedly) withheld evidence of possible saudi involvment in the plot... Lets go help them! :news: 

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Probably not even for oil.  He'd sell them out because they stay at Trump properties when they travel.

MTRA   Make Trump Rich Again