Check your account email address ×

Bullying and it’s affects

Rod

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Female on female bullying is the worst. Male bullies are typically low IQ loners who’s dad is a drunk or rage-aholic. Female bullies are conniving, manipulative, use social media, and recruit accomplices. 

Yes female bullies want to ruin other women’s lives 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Female on female bullying is the worst. Male bullies are typically low IQ loners who’s dad is a drunk or rage-aholic. Female bullies are conniving, manipulative, use social media, and recruit accomplices. 

Women are inherently evil creatures. 

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Bullying is also the leading cause of Liberalism.  You can really tell who got the business on here. 

:lol: no shit.

“Bullying” is but another right of passage in life.  Sure, it can go to far but for the most part, it’s just a small part of the adversity you have to learn to conquer as you mature.  Because, it exists in the real world also.  Those who couldn’t deal with it in their childhood, can’t deal with in their adulthood.  Hence, all the worthless whiners and haters who have turned into self proclaimed SJW who can’t help themselves, much less anybody else.  Those are here too.  I laugh and laugh.   :lmao:

18 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yup,  if it wasn't for the thing between their legs they would have been killed off

I say that all the time. If they didn't have that thing I like I wouldn't have any use for them. 

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: no shit.

“Bullying” is but another right of passage in life.  Sure, it can go to far but for the most part, it’s just a small part of the adversity you have to learn to conquer as you mature.  Because, it exists in the real world also.  Those who couldn’t deal with it in their childhood, can’t deal with in their adulthood.  Hence, all the worthless whiners and haters who have turned into self proclaimed SJW who can’t help themselves, much less anybody else.  Those are here too.  I laugh and laugh.   :lmao:

I agree.   At one point everyone goes through it.  Granted ,  some worse than others.   There is always going to be people who dislike you for some reason. 

We have tried to create this fairy land existence for kids , instead of equipping them with the skills to deal with reality..  we can ban every word, every stand up comic in the country, and it still isn’t going to stop people from  laughing at our personal traits.  

2 hours ago, Rapid Anus said:

Yes female bullies want to ruin other women’s lives 

There’s some truth to that. Male bullies have short attention spans from one too many fists to the head from dad. Female bullies are the devils spawn. They are focused on their pray. 

30 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I agree.   At one point everyone goes through it.  Granted ,  some worse than others.   There is always going to be people who dislike you for some reason. 

We have tried to create this fairy land existence for kids , instead of equipping them with the skills to deal with reality..  we can ban every word, every stand up comic in the country, and it still isn’t going to stop people from  laughing at our personal traits.  

I can’t recall encountering a bully past high school. Loud mouth assholes, sure. But you learn to just laugh them off. 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I can’t recall encountering a bully past high school. Loud mouth assholes, sure. But you learn to just laugh them off. 

You didn’t have any “loud mouth assholes” in HS?  Or, you just couldn’t “laugh them off” then?  

Were you physically bullied in HS by quiet and reserved bullies that were really just nice people acting out?

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Women are inherently evil creatures. 

A buddy use to say.  Name another creature that can bleed for seven days straight and live,,  they aint human!                                      :lol:                                     

2 minutes ago, old indy said:

A buddy use to say.  Name another creature that can bleed for seven days straight and live,,  they aint human!                                      :lol:                                     

"Never trust anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die"

I have a couple of psycho bitches after me at the moment. 

One of them got her panties in a bunch about something I said, the next thing I know she started telling lies about me. When she got caught in those lies, she went off the rails. Now she enlisted a second bitch to try to ruin my rep. 

It’s childish and funny as hell. But it shows how crazy bitches can be. 

5B61EBE7-5E9C-4A58-9A82-B0DB257CF741.jpeg

C91E74C8-BA50-4FD0-BB5D-1C9869BC2D61.jpeg

A89E9A82-1F8F-4799-AE29-5DCBBE722183.jpeg

24 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I have a couple of psycho bitches after me at the moment. 

One of them got her panties in a bunch about something I said, the next thing I know she started telling lies about me. When she got caught in those lies, she went off the rails. Now she enlisted a second bitch to try to ruin my rep. 

It’s childish and funny as hell. But it shows how crazy bitches can be. 

It shows how you're their bitch.  Bitch.:lol:

13 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I’d somewhat agree with this. Honestly, rarely have a real lasting issue with people. 

13 hours ago, spin_dry said:

There’s some truth to that. Male bullies have short attention spans from one too many fists to the head from dad. Female bullies are the devils spawn. They are focused on their pray. 

Males tend to bully more physically and it’s generally not as personal or long lasting. That’s why online bullying has hit girls so much harder. 

2 minutes ago, Rapid Anus said:

Males tend to bully more physically and it’s generally not as personal or long lasting. That’s why online bullying has hit girls so much harder. 

And beta males.

I don’t understand it though....it’s their game.  :dunno:

Just now, Zambroski said:

And beta males.

I don’t understand it though....it’s their game.  :dunno:

You are mercilessly bullied here every day but you're so self unaware that you shrug it off and keep smiling.

That's a good trait. You should bottle it and sell it to other morons :lol: