Check your account email address ×

34 Trump admin blames Iran when Yemeni fighters take credit.

revkevsdi

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Why don’t you tell the class where these Yemeni fighters get their rockets, drones and bombs from?

That may be true but how we can sit in judgment of Iran as we help The Saudis bomb the fuck out of Yemen? 

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Why don’t you tell the class where these Yemeni fighters get their rockets, drones and bombs from?

They don’t know.  Iran is “very cosmopolitan” with western values and in no way supplies arms and a terrorist ideology in the area.  They must be defended at all costs by social media warriors.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They don’t know.  Iran is “very cosmopolitan” with western values and in no way supplies arms and a terrorist ideology in the area.  They must be defended at all costs by social media warriors.

Nobody is defending them but if you are so gung ho for war re -up and go get ‘em dummy!!!!!!

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nobody is defending them but if you are so gung ho for war re -up and go get ‘em dummy!!!!!!

Does it hurt to be an ignorant pacifist who thinks this entire region has wanted peace for thousands of years?

Ohhh...they were so close, right?  Then 'Murica stepped in!!!!  Back to that tribal ideology oppression and shitholing they were trying so hard to eradicate!

:lmao: 

Stupid.  Mother.  Fuckers.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

You know that saudi arabia has been bombing the fuck out of yemen for years now? Something like 80,000 people have starved to death there since they started. Id say blowing up a couple refineries isnt out of the realm of payback. 

Just now, Anler said:

You know that saudi arabia has been bombing the fuck out of yemen for years now? Something like 80,000 people have starved to death there since they started. Id say blowing up a couple refineries isnt out of the realm of payback. 

It's nice to see someone bombing SA and targeting them where it hurts

Just now, Skidooski said:

It's nice to see someone bombing SA and targeting them where it hurts

Hey play stupid games win stupid prizes. I dont see how its any of our responsibility to protect the Saudis when they are causing all of the bullshit. 

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hey play stupid games win stupid prizes. I dont see how its any of our responsibility to protect the Saudis when they are causing all of the bullshit. 

Let them protect themselves! We can raid Canada if we need oil that bad. Should only take a day :lol: 

24 minutes ago, Anler said:

I’m not taking sides here, just saying it obvious where this hardware is coming from. It’s not a stretch to believe Iran is behind this.

6 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I’m not taking sides here, just saying it obvious where this hardware is coming from. It’s not a stretch to believe Iran is behind this.

And where do you suppose Saudis get their weapons? I mean is there only accountability when the other guy does it? I think its pretty clear that Iran is getting punked into a fight. Theyve had plenty of reason to retaliate before now but sooner or later they are going to have to defend themselves, albeit to their own end...

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Anler said:

Good old Saudis  The largest sponsor of Radical Islam.

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Of course Iran is behind this.  

Well, either directly or passively.  I am of the thought that they have been training and sponsoring so many terrorist/militia fuck wads over the decades that they’ve lost control of them.  They may take orders from Iran but also work on their own for what they feel is retribution for Iran.  Hell, I truly don’t even feel like they have good control over their own military leadership.  Remember, they answer to Allah, nobody is higher than that!  

Allahu Akbar!!!!

11 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

That’s some great detective work Trump. 

I wonder if Merca will believe Republicans again. They are the ones that  mired you in a war with Afghanistan after you were clearly attacked by Saudi Nationals. 

hey numb clit who do you think is backing Yemen? and what plane load of cash do you think is being used to fund them ?

13 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

That’s some great detective work Trump. 

I wonder if Merca will believe Republicans again. They are the ones that  mired you in a war with Afghanistan after you were clearly attacked by Saudi Nationals. 

hu look at your trusted news outlet home page recently ? you stupid cunt