Check your account email address ×

***OFFICIAL GOOD MORNING THREAD***

1 hour ago, Mowhawkcat said:

Typical day for an hcs mod :dirol:

Again please fill out and return today HCS.. HCS would like to apologize for any convince we may caused or hurt feelings you have suffered over the years. :snack: 

user138239_pic51666_1450133052 (2).jpg

21 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

Again please fill out and return today HCS.. HCS would like to apologize for any convince we may caused or hurt feelings you have suffered over the years. :snack: 

user138239_pic51666_1450133052 (2).jpg

Typical hcs lover post.:lame:

So, what clutch kit was in the axys at dtr to make over 160+ hp  b, or should I say axys1 :pc:

1 hour ago, Axys1 said:
45 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol2: that's not bad.

Say, that reminds me, the Mod staff at HCS are missing some boots.  Please check your ass. 

Fawk!

Your just as lame Ass as you are on hcs.

I see by the pic your a good multi tasker.

I'll give u that much 

1 minute ago, Mowhawkcat said:

Fawk!

Your just as lame Ass as you are on hcs.

I see by the pic your a good multi tasker.

I'll give u that much 

So you didn't find the boot then?  May not have gotten stuck too far up there though.  What with the stick and all those dildos packed in there.  

Fag.

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So you didn't find the boot then?  May not have gotten stuck too far up there though.  What with the stick and all those dildos packed in there.  

Fag.

Awe, poor little Z.o

You don't get the mod treatment here my friend.:pc:

Don't get so hostile cuz its not hcs???

You gotta lighten up, the stress is giving u ulcers.

I was spreading manure and it made me think of hcs, welcome all hcs Cum suckers :bc:

Doood(s)!!!  I never get "hostile" on these forums.  It's all funny fucking bullshit to me.  Good ol' fashioned bashing is what I love to do!  And in person as well.  Sometimes with questionable results though.

And what is this special "mod treatment" I am supposed to e getting over on HCS?  Hearing that makes me think I'm being shorted some benefits over there. Better check with my damn union rep....the worthless fuck!

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Doood(s)!!!  I never get "hostile" on these forums.  It's all funny fucking bullshit to me.  Good ol' fashioned bashing is what I love to do!  And in person as well.  Sometimes with questionable results though.

And what is this special "mod treatment" I am supposed to e getting over on HCS?  Hearing that makes me think I'm being shorted some benefits over there. Better check with my damn union rep....the worthless fuck!

Some people go to far tho and cross lines and really piss people off.  But they think that because they're typing and not in person , and have an attitude that  "but it's just the internet"  . Yet they wouldn't do the same face to face. 

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Some people go to far tho and cross lines and really piss people off.  But they think that because they're typing and not in person , and have an attitude that  "but it's just the internet"  . Yet they wouldn't do the same face to face. 

Oh agreed.  I see a lot of people getting really wound up...some even at me!  Go figure!  But, that's everybody's choice.  If words and letters by a complete stranger get people so hot they can't maintain control, it's time to log out and push away.  It happens here as well as there.  Sometimes it can be "cooled off" sometimes not.  

I often wonder who is genuinely as bold in person myself.  But in the end...it doesn't matter or amount to two hot shits.  This isn't the real world on the internet.  And as long as everybody gets that....all is good.  If they don't get it, well, most of us aren't hard to find and I think a few of us will "throw hands" in a second if need be.  We're all such a bunch of fucking idiots sometimes.  Funny shit.

18 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Totally agree with you 

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You get pissed and threaten people over almost everything....like a petulant child.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh agreed.  I see a lot of people getting really wound up...some even at me!  Go figure!  But, that's everybody's choice.  If words and letters by a complete stranger get people so hot they can't maintain control, it's time to log out and push away.  It happens here as well as there.  Sometimes it can be "cooled off" sometimes not.  

I often wonder who is genuinely as bold in person myself.  But in the end...it doesn't matter or amount to two hot shits.  This isn't the real world on the internet.  And as long as everybody gets that....all is good.  If they don't get it, well, most of us aren't hard to find and I think a few of us will "throw hands" in a second if need be.  We're all such a bunch of fucking idiots sometimes.  Funny shit.

Some people think that , and push buttons because they think nothing will happen to them because they are typing and not face to face. Sorry, but when people wanna talk shit about someone and get personal , or post personal info about someone without their consent, it's game on. 

2 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Totally agree with you 

I paid someone a visit once because they had the same "it's just the internet" attitude with me.  He didn't have much to say when I knocked in his door to call his bluff. He's lucky his son was there and I didn't knock his teeth down his throat 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

2 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

You really are my hero :snack:

Says the only guy on here that literally knows the true meaning of butt hurt

:snack:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

6 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Some people think that , and push buttons because they think nothing will happen to them because they are typing and not face to face. Sorry, but when people wanna talk shit about someone and get personal , or post personal info about someone without their consent, it's game on. 

I paid someone a visit once because they had the same "it's just the internet" attitude with me.  He didn't have much to say when I knocked in his door to call his bluff. He's lucky his son was there and I didn't knock his teeth down his throat 

Jesus.  That right there is why some basic rules and enforcement can become necessary.  We try to figure out where some shit talking is going and head it off at HCS.  It's tough sometimes to figure out where the line is being crossed in the GDF (General Discussion Forum) but in the other areas the rules are cut and dry.  And when family is mentioned, real personal shit is being thrown out there along with personal information well, time to go to time out.  Not gonna lie, sometimes there may be a few fuckers I'd like to "test" if I get the chance too, and I'm more than sure a few were/are sick of my crap.  But, again, rules are being played by and in the end, while it may not all be in just "good fun", it's still just a way to pass time.  Why would I want to be on a forum board that makes my blood boil?  Most do not.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus.  That right there is why some basic rules and enforcement can become necessary.  We try to figure out where some shit talking is going and head it off at HCS.  It's tough sometimes to figure out where the line is being crossed in the GDF (General Discussion Forum) but in the other areas the rules are cut and dry.  And when family is mentioned, real personal shit is being thrown out there along with personal information well, time to go to time out.  Not gonna lie, sometimes there may be a few fuckers I'd like to "test" if I get the chance too, and I'm more than sure a few were/are sick of my crap.  But, again, rules are being played by and in the end, while it may not all be in just "good fun", it's still just a way to pass time.  Why would I want to be on a forum board that makes my blood boil?  Most do not.

FTR  , that didn't happen on HCS or FS.   Was on another unmoderated forum many years ago. Not gonna go into details either, but the person just kept on and on running his cock polisher and said that I won't do anything about it and was all talk.  Like I said, he didn't have much to say when I knocked in his door.  The look on his face was priceless :lol:

• Gold Member
27 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You showed up at someone's door because of something they said on an forum? I call bullshit, even you, the angriest guy here by far, isn't that much of a douche.

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

FTR  , that didn't happen on HCS or FS.   Was on another unmoderated forum many years ago. Not gonna go into details either, but the person just kept on and on running his cock polisher and said that I won't do anything about it and was all talk.  Like I said, he didn't have much to say when I knocked in his door.  The look on his face was priceless :lol:

We used to call it "seeing the white elephant".  When all the shit talking and posing comes to a head,,,,well, whatcha got?  There can be some pretty stiff consequences for our actions.  The ones that don't believe that have never had to "see the white elephant".  And yes, the look on their face and actions following really can be amazing.  I've seen grown men just run away in some situations. Fuck!  Awesome!!!  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You showed up at someone's door because of something they said on an forum? I call bullshit, even you, the angriest guy here by far, isn't that much of a douche.

How much would you like to wager on that? 

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

I stand corrected, you are that much of a douche. :nuts:

The next time you go to answer your door, you may want to grab something heavy on the way.  Got good lamps?:lol:

couldn't resist.