Check your account email address ×

2020 ram is the safest truck

Anler

21 hours ago, Anler said:

Wow, truck of the year and safest. It's like the Polaris axys of trucks. :bc:

NIce looking interiors on Rams, no doubt.

Exhaust manifold gaskets at 50,000 miles on mine, paint bubble left fender after 4.5 years, camshaft puked at 96,000 miles.

Traded the turd on a High Country with a 6.2L that simply embarrasses the 5.7L in every respect.

Image result for the heartbeat of america chevrolet

Edited by Mileage Psycho

17 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

@Doos

How much longer do you have to suffer with that inferior POS Ram for? 

See what I told you CanadianGayeve144BigBlackDicksSuckedAtTheSameTime. Aren't you glad you listened to me and didn't buy a weak POS faggot ass Ram. 

:snack:

@Kev144

I was looking at a great deal imo.  The Ford is too expensive Compared to the ram that's all. 

6 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I was looking at a great deal imo.  The Ford is too expensive Compared to the ram that's all. 

Fiat has to whore them out ridiculously to get people to buy/lease them.  That's the only reason why they out sold GM.

My neighbor has a Ram. Only reason he leaaes it is because it's so cheap. Wants an F150 3.5 but they whore the Rams out so much he can't pass on the deal.  It's hilarious seeing the ass end squatting so bad when he hooks up his camper. Fucking coil springs :lol:

42 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

NIce looking interiors on Rams, no doubt.

Exhaust manifold gaskets at 50,000 miles on mine, paint bubble left fender after 4.5 years, camshaft puked at 96,000 miles.

Traded the turd on a High Country with a 6.2L that simply embarrasses the 5.7L in every respect.

Image result for the heartbeat of america chevrolet

But it's not truck of the year and not the safest. And you need premium. Sbyl 

12 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

thats what you get for driving a Ford.  Only a tundras economy is worse but the build quality is far better. 

That's the mileage over 10,000 miles, not some run down the highway to make it look good.

I bet if we were all so honest.......

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Wrong, Packer fans are the adults of the NFC North. The rest of you whine like 14 yr. old girls because you're sick of getting stomped by the Pack. :news:

I’m a Lions fan...do you think I give a fuck? 😂

I understand that The Packers are the be all end all in Green Bay but damn dude.

2 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Fiat has to whore them out ridiculously to get people to buy/lease them.  That's the only reason why they out sold GM.

My neighbor has a Ram. Only reason he leaaes it is because it's so cheap. Wants an F150 3.5 but they whore the Rams out so much he can't pass on the deal.  It's hilarious seeing the ass end squatting so bad when he hooks up his camper. Fucking coil springs :lol:

Be a good neighbor and tell your neighbor to get a set of the Air Lift springs, they do a great job! $90.00 and a super easy install.

2009-2018 Dodge Ram 1500 1/2 Ton Pickup 2WD & 4WD - "Air Lift 1000" Air Helper Springs [REAR]

https://www.sdtrucksprings.com/air-lift-60818-air-spring-kit-dodge-ram-1500-09-18?gclid=CjwKCAjw5fzrBRASEiwAD2OSV34FjwUQzBae3_-KIBHp4ypj-txHHzY_cKJYfUvc3dDkNH3bMnGGPRoC6voQAvD_BwE

2 hours ago, Anler said:

But it's not truck of the year and not the safest. And you need premium. Sbyl 

Premium is recommended, it pulls timing on regular and you lose some HP but you still have more than the 5.7 Ram, I'm done with Ford and Ram, I tried them and they failed me.

Image result for chevy like a rock

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Be a good neighbor and tell your neighbor to get a set of the Air Lift springs, they do a great job! $90.00 and a super easy install.

2009-2018 Dodge Ram 1500 1/2 Ton Pickup 2WD & 4WD - "Air Lift 1000" Air Helper Springs [REAR]

https://www.sdtrucksprings.com/air-lift-60818-air-spring-kit-dodge-ram-1500-09-18?gclid=CjwKCAjw5fzrBRASEiwAD2OSV34FjwUQzBae3_-KIBHp4ypj-txHHzY_cKJYfUvc3dDkNH3bMnGGPRoC6voQAvD_BwE

Premium is recommended, it pulls timing on regular and you lose some HP but you still have more than the 5.7 Ram, I'm done with Ford and Ram, I tried them and they failed me.

You're not going to like it when the lifters shit out on that 6.2

22 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hey I have had great luck with the longevity of my GM venicles so I wont argue there. 

6 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I have those airlifts. Paid $90. Work great!