Check your account email address ×

2020 ram is the safest truck

Anler

2 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

@Doos

How much longer do you have to suffer with that inferior POS Ram for? 

See what I told you CanadianGayeve144BigBlackDicksSuckedAtTheSameTime. Aren't you glad you listened to me and didn't buy a weak POS faggot ass Ram. 

:snack:

@Kev144

March, ordering a Ferd in December. 

I do like the Ram, just sucks towing.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Huh? :lol: I tow all the time, no issues. 

Towing a 2 place clamshell is fine. 

Im not a fan of the thing running at 3k constantly, and the pontoon pushes the truck all over. The 150 does a better job, but I’m getting a one ton next.

9 minutes ago, Doos said:

March, ordering a Ferd in December. 

I do like the Ram, just sucks towing.

Yea, they suck at doing truck stuff 

My brother said the same thing after shit canning his POS Ram for a '17 F150. Night and day difference towing. And he only got the little 2.7 :lol2:

Hemi :lol: :lmao:

9 minutes ago, Doos said:

Towing a 2 place clamshell is fine. 

Im not a fan of the thing running at 3k constantly, and the pontoon pushes the truck all over. The 150 does a better job, but I’m getting a one ton next.

What rear end do you have? The 3.90 is a stump puller. I pull generators and bobcat trailers with it all the time. 

29 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lol experts at what sitting  at a desk all day and testing on a empty  track with a empty 4x7 trailer or a empty alloy flat bed 

remind us all what the best selling truck in hd and lt for decades 

I will say ram wins best interior with best storage and ability to work out of for 20 yrs now 

SMH

52 minutes ago, Anler said:

What rear end do you have? The 3.90 is a stump puller. I pull generators and bobcat trailers with it all the time. 

3.55, should be just fine for any load a half ton will haul. The Hemi is similar to the GM 5.3 and Ford 5.0, has to work some to make power. 

When I got the Ram I didn’t plan on doing as much towing as I have. Otherwise I would have grabbed another Ecoboost, but I wanted to try something different. And it is a very nice truck.

22 minutes ago, Anler said:

Give us a call when your grocery getter has over 50k eh? 

:lmao: Give us a call when you buy a real truck. 

:lol:

"My Hemi with a 3.90 is a real stump puller" 

Like I said, my truck will drag your bitch ass truck, and your bitch ass around , without even trying.  You have ZERO idea about owning a gas engine truck with real power. 

13 minutes ago, Doos said:

3.55, should be just fine for any load a half ton will haul. The Hemi is similar to the GM 5.3 and Ford 5.0, has to work some to make power. 

When I got the Ram I didn’t plan on doing as much towing as I have. Otherwise I would have grabbed another Ecoboost, but I wanted to try something different. And it is a very nice truck.

A 5.0 with 3.55s is way better than a sorry ass Hemi 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

11 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Like I said, my truck will drag your bitch ass truck, and your bitch ass around , without even trying.  You have ZERO idea about owning a gas engine truck with real power. 

Either way, I’d prefer the EB or a GM 6.2.

I’m ready for a diesel.

Edited by Doos

Just now, Doos said:

I’m ready for diesel.

Anyone who has a clue does.

Wish I could justify buying one. My 3.5 pulls herd like a freight train and gets great mileage. Unless you're pulling a lot of weight all the time, a diesel isn't worth it. 

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Anyone who has a clue does.

Wish I could justify buying one. My 3.5 pulls herd like a freight train and gets great mileage. Unless you're pulling a lot of weight all the time, a diesel isn't worth it. 

We’ve got a bug to buy a 5th wheel and hit the road, so it’s necessary.

Love the EB, but we put the SHO on a flatbed yesterday. Haha, just a busted battery terminal however.

2 minutes ago, Doos said:

We’ve got a bug to buy a 5th wheel and hit the road, so it’s necessary.

Love the EB, but we put the SHO on a flatbed yesterday. Haha, just a busted battery terminal however.

Yea, I would buy one too if I had a 5th wheel.  Don't plan on owning one of those anytime soon, if ever. 

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

What did you have the 5.0's in .. or did you mean that underpowered gas pig, the 5.4 ?

Bhent is out to lunch.  I've driven them all, Hemi Ram included   The Ram is pathetic.  The 5.0 and the 2.7 tow better than the Ram. 

32 minutes ago, Doos said:

Hmmm... I've never had a problem and our ecoboost is a fucking Pandora's box of problems. This will be our last year with it. But probably going to get a 3/4 ton to replace it. 

13 minutes ago, Doos said:

I’m ready for a diesel.

Fuck diesel. The 6.2 is really nice but it requires premium. I drive too much for that bullshit. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Hmmm... I've never had a problem and our ecoboost is a fucking Pandora's box of problems. This will be our last year with it. But probably going to get a 3/4 ton to replace it. 

My buddies 2017 2.7 Eco has been in the shop more in the last 2 years than it's been in his possession. Hes going lemon law I think. Just an absolute pos

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yea, I would buy one too if I had a 5th wheel.  Don't plan on owning one of those anytime soon, if ever. 

Bhent is out to lunch.  I've driven them all, Hemi Ram included   The Ram is pathetic.  The 5.0 and the 2.7 tow better than the Ram. 

I didn’t either until we tried it with friends this summer. I’ll be parked on Higgins for half the summer with the boat. Plus a trip west before the kids don’t have time for us anymore.

Can you put in a word and have a 350 Lariat Sport with the machined wheels, I’m not crazy about the black wheels. 

25 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Your grocery getter is the perfect vehicle for a poser like you who thinks he needs a truck. :lol2: