Check your account email address ×

2020 ram is the safest truck

Anler

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hmmm... I've never had a problem and our ecoboost is a fucking Pandora's box of problems. This will be our last year with it. But probably going to get a 3/4 ton to replace it. 

I had a 2011 EB, 70k and no issues. Have a 16 SHO with 60k and it’s been great.

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Fuck diesel. The 6.2 is really nice but it requires premium. I drive too much for that bullshit. 

I can’t wait for 1000 ft lbs of torque, ha. And I’m not pulling 12-14k with a gasser.

We have a 6.2 with a tune, intake, and exhaust. It’s a pig.

Edited by Doos

Just now, f7ben said:

My buddies 2017 2.7 Eco has been in the shop more in the last 2 years than it's been in his possession. Hes going lemon law I think. Just an absolute pos

Ours is older and the 3.5 or whatever but it's just every month something breaks on it. It's aggravating. The promaster has been the same. 

2 minutes ago, Doos said:

I can’t wait for 1000 ft lbs of torque, ha. And I’m not pulling 12-14k with a gasser.

We have a 6.2 with a tune, intake, and exhaust. It’s a pig.

Well yeah if you've been towing that with a half ton you're just a dumb ass. That's not the trucks fault. 

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Was just surprised to hear 5.0. Don't see too many of them anymore.

bsi.gif.7b3686ce769744e3a9728867e690b25f.gif

Do you live under a rock? 

4 minutes ago, Doos said:

I didn’t either until we tried it with friends this summer. I’ll be parked on Higgins for half the summer with the boat. Plus a trip west before the kids don’t have time for us anymore.

Can you put in a word and have a 350 Lariat Sport with the machined wheels, I’m not crazy about the black wheels. 

We use to camp a long time ago. My brother and SIL are into it. No thanks 

Haha   Put them on CL or FB Market place 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Your grocery getter is the perfect vehicle for a poser like you who thinks he needs a truck. :lol2:

It's ok little woman. No need to be all upset because my truck will EASILY out haul and out tow your little soccer mom truck :lmao:

Just now, steve from amherst said:

No rock here. Only have 1 bud with a 150. The rest are superduty guys, including me.

Probably sell more 5.0s than the others.  They're really pushing the 2.7s now. Plenty of power with either.   Both will absolutely destroy a sorry ass soccer mom Hemi Ram in anything 

Just now, steve from amherst said:

No rock here. Only have 1 bud with a 150. The rest are superduty guys, including me.

Superdutys have been good. When I trade in this pos EB I'll get a 3/4 superdutys or gmc. 

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Probably sell more 5.0s than the others.  They're really pushing the 2.7s now. Plenty of power with either.   Both will absolutely destroy a sorry ass soccer mom Hemi Ram in anything 

I think something like 60% of the 150’s sold have an EB. But they sell a ton of 5 liters too.

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You're a clueless fucking idiot. That's the only thing that's obvious 

The op is about the ram being truck of the year and also safest. I didn't make that up so it's pretty clear that you are clueless. Probably from spending your whole life being a dumb ass. :lol2:

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Doos said:

Why would I give a shit? They all have issues, pick the one you like best and hope you don’t get a bad one.

Absolutely, buy what you like. Even if it isn't the best. :bc:

33 minutes ago, Doos said:

I think something like 60% of the 150’s sold have an EB. But they sell a ton of 5 liters too.

Maybe 2.7 and 3.5 combined 

32 minutes ago, Anler said:

The op is about the ram being truck of the year and also safest. I didn't make that up so it's pretty clear that you are clueless. Probably from spending your whole life being a dumb ass. :lol2:

Truck of the year is laughable. Just like SOTY. 

Safest :lol:   Ram can have their moment in the sun for a little while, since the 2020 F150 isn't even out yet, and we're still building '19s :lol: And the '19 F150 was safest truck of 2019 , just like it will be named for 2020 :lmao:

Unlike Fiat, Ford isn't whoring them out to keep from going tits up. Only reasoned why Fiat sold more Rams than GM is because they're damn near giving them away. :lol2:

But you go girl, keep flapping those vagina flaps under your nose, Little Vinny Ball Sacks ball lapping lap dog. :lol:

15 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

How many different brands have you owned?

Or are you a brand loyalist?

Dodge and Ford 

13 minutes ago, Doos said:

Why would I give a shit? They all have issues, pick the one you like best and hope you don’t get a bad one.

Because his cousin supposedly had one that shit the bed , so they all have. 

5 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Maybe 2.7 and 3.5 combined 

Truck of the year is laughable. Just like SOTY. 

Safest :lol:   Ram can have their moment in the sun for a little while, since the 2020 F150 isn't even out yet, and we're still building '19s :lol: And the '19 F150 was safest truck of 2019 , just like it will be named for 2020 :lmao:

Unlike Fiat, Ford isn't whoring them out to keep from going tits up. Only reasoned why Fiat sold more Rams than GM is because they're damn near giving them away. :lol2:

But you go girl, keep flapping those vagina flaps under your nose, Little Vinny Ball Sacks ball lapping lap dog. :lol:

Dodge and Ford 

Because his cousin supposedly had one that shit the bed , so they all have. 

I pull the strings and you dance :lol2:

2012 F150 STX 5.0. I can get up to about 19 mpg running up north and back with a sled in the bed. 16 or 17 mpg average I think.  Dont drive it much so I don't pay much attention to the mileage.  5.0 is a nice engine. Super easy to work on for common maintenance items.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fucking  guy is easily triggered....just don't bring up warranty issues....damn!!!  :lmao:

Hey I'll admit he has the number one poser truck in the country. Probably comes with a pair of Oakley's. :bc:

• Haha 1