Check your account email address ×

2020 ram is the safest truck

Anler

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

He didn't want it. He wanted the rest of the package. AS far as Im concerned it's loaded with shit one dosnt need that will break.

Yeah there is just too many features now. I mean they are cool but I just don't use most of them. 

20 minutes ago, irv said:

I am going to need new tires next year, and like trying to pick out a new sled, I am undecided which tire to go with? Most likely and mostly to do with cost, I am going to go with Copper something or other?

I've used Cooper winter tires now for quite a few years and they are wearing/working excellent, imo. My father purchased some Copper Continental's or something like that and he loves them. Says they are one of the best riding tires he has ever had, and he is 80 yrs old. Because I already have dedicated snows, I want more of a hwy tire than an all season but I will likely have a tough time finding those as they will be a 20" truck tire, obviously.

I have Cooper's studded. Hate them. Truck is all over the road. 

Replacing with blizzak dmv2.

09 ram cc hemi

18 minutes ago, irv said:

I am going to need new tires next year, and like trying to pick out a new sled, I am undecided which tire to go with? Most likely and mostly to do with cost, I am going to go with Copper something or other?

I've used Cooper winter tires now for quite a few years and they are wearing/working excellent, imo. My father purchased some Copper Continental's or something like that and he loves them. Says they are one of the best riding tires he has ever had, and he is 80 yrs old. Because I already have dedicated snows, I want more of a hwy tire than an all season but I will likely have a tough time finding those as they will be a 20" truck tire, obviously.

We went with the Cooper Discoverer A/TW 20"s. Bought them at Cdn Tire when they had a sale. Think it was around $800 installed and got a $70 rebate. Quiet on hwy,good traction on snow,wearing decent

7 minutes ago, smokin george said:

We went with the Cooper Discoverer A/TW 20"s. Bought them at Cdn Tire when they had a sale. Think it was around $800 installed and got a $70 rebate. Quiet on hwy,good traction on snow,wearing decent

Those might be the one's that were recommended when I was getting my wife's tire replaced? Taunton tire is the place to shop for me for Cooper's. They sell such a large volume, no one can touch their prices.

I am still riding on the originals. The truck has 78,000 kms but likely take away 30 and that's what these stockers likely have on them. I heard many replaced their's shortly after buying their new Rams but in all honesty, I think they are a decent tire so I elected to wear mine out first. 

http://us.coopertire.com/tires/view-tires

4 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

@Doos

How much longer do you have to suffer with that inferior POS Ram for? 

See what I told you CanadianGayeve144BigBlackDicksSuckedAtTheSameTime. Aren't you glad you listened to me and didn't buy a weak POS faggot ass Ram. 

:snack:

@Kev144

inferior SMH,  best truck on the market today followed by the GMC-  pour Ford

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Doos said:

I’ve really enjoyed my 18 Ram apart from it’s 5 recalls and inability to tow. Looking forward to getting back into a real truck.

Sounds like you got a Ford... :dunno:

41 minutes ago, Anler said:

True and verified by the experts :bc:

lol experts at what sitting  at a desk all day and testing on a empty  track with a empty 4x7 trailer or a empty alloy flat bed 

remind us all what the best selling truck in hd and lt for decades 

I will say ram wins best interior with best storage and ability to work out of for 20 yrs now 

Edited by Ez ryder

Just now, Ez ryder said:

lol experts at what sitting  at a desk all day and testing on a empty  track with a empty 4x7 trailer or a empty alloy flat bed 

remind us all what the best selling truck in hd and lt for decades 

McDonald's sells more hamburgers than anyone else, does that make them the best? 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

you are the boss that is why you got the ram . line I said the nice interior 

ram fleet trucks lol yeah for the rook who thinks price is the only thing that matters 

I have a big Horn with cloth interior because I use it for work but yeah the pro master has been a disappointment. But both ram big horns have been stellar. The Eco boost and the e350 are both on the chopping block. The 2 Ford's and the ram pro master have been constant trouble makers.