Check your account email address ×

f7ben ftmfw

f7ben

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Been a productive couple weeks. Everything is framed up and windows and doors are in. All of the insulation I'm putting in is done and the spray foamer is coming Saturday to do his thing.

Boiler is running and working well now after a 2 day clusterfuck. My blood pressure must have been 200/145 for two days straight. 

20191212_165406.jpg

Good work, man.

:bc:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Been a productive couple weeks. Everything is framed up and windows and doors are in. All of the insulation I'm putting in is done and the spray foamer is coming Saturday to do his thing.

Boiler is running and working well now after a 2 day clusterfuck. My blood pressure must have been 200/145 for two days straight. 

20191212_165406.jpg

:lol: when's the last time you've had a check up?  :lmao:

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Cool thread & nice work. 

What are the white squares on the plastic?

I think that's just the way the camera caught the folds in the plastic sheeting if I'm catching what you're looking at 

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Good work Ben.

That's Carl!

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Nice job.  I see the lights work. You must have hired an electrician. 

Just work lights and an extension cord

40 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

:lol: when's the last time you've had a check up?  :lmao:

This week actually. I've missed some work with my back , they put me on a heavy dose of prednisone and that shit fixes me in 48 hours. It's crazy how good it works for me.

Had my cholesterol checked too cause it was up last year. It's back down now and looking much better

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think that's just the way the camera caught the folds in the plastic sheeting if I'm catching what you're looking at 

That's Carl!

Just work lights and an extension cord

This week actually. I've missed some work with my back , they put me on a heavy dose of prednisone and that shit fixes me in 48 hours. It's crazy how good it works for me.

Had my cholesterol checked too cause it was up last year. It's back down now and looking much better

I just went for my 6 month check up today.   Gotta go back next week one day and let them draw blood. 

I want to bang my FNP so bad.  She is so fucking hot. 34 year old blonde MILF with a smoking hit body.  Wish I could have got a picture of her today. 

25 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I just went for my 6 month check up today.   Gotta go back next week one day and let them draw blood. 

I want to bang my FNP so bad.  She is so fucking hot. 34 year old blonde MILF with a smoking hit body.  Wish I could have got a picture of her today. 

Fuck.....now I wanna bang her too!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Closed cell polystyrene or polyurethane. Insulation.  

If I was a little brighter - I wouldn't have backread just two pages from the end before I asked ...doh.

Need to read the whole thread yet from the beginning ...

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Light up dance floor. :lol: 

Bhen Travolta on there after he's half in the bag ... lol

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

If I was a little brighter - I wouldn't have backread just two pages from the end before I asked ...doh.

Need to read the whole thread yet from the beginning ...

Bhen Travolta on there after he's half in the bag ... lol

:lol: :lmao:

:snack:

54 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Got some good kids foaming for me!

20191214_161813.jpg

Looks good Ben. Around here we do the electrical rough in (and mechanical when needed) before spraying. 

Looks like they are filling the voids pretty much full. Gonna be nice and toasty in there. 

Edited by AKIQPilot

50 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Got some good kids foaming for me!

20191214_161813.jpg

The wording of your post had me nervous.  Well done though.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Looks good Ben. Around here we do the electrical rough in (and mechanical when needed) before spraying. 

Looks like they are filling the voids pretty much full. Gonna be nice and toasty in there. 

Code here won't let you do this.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Wonder why?  

I was told they want to see everything first.  I asked if I could run everything before insulating and inspect and they said, "Nope".  Just fucking stupid games.  What difference does it make?  Nanny state bullshit.