Check your account email address ×

Russia says a vote Clinton is a vote for war...

Anler

3 hours ago, ckf said:

I have no idea. IP address doesn't match any other member :dunno:

•  

a) I'm flattered you'd care enough to check.

b) Hmmm

wonder why not a match. Do you suppose it might possibly be because I've been telling the truth since the start?

I confess,

the richly textured fantasy world you girls live in wildly surpasses any lie I could dream up.

Keep 'em coming. It's nearly as entertaining as prime-time TV!

Let's see: "lies" falsely attributed to me so far:

- I didn't find this site as I described when challenged

- my preference in snowmobiles isn't as I stated (I'm concealing a secret love for Arctic Cat ?!).

Again, I'm flattered you're so deeply involved, so emotionally invested in me. No insult intended. But candidly, I couldn't care less about you.

13 minutes ago, sear said:
  •  

a) I'm flattered you'd care enough to check.

b) Hmmm

wonder why not a match. Do you suppose it might possibly be because I've been telling the truth since the start?

I confess,

the richly textured fantasy world you girls live in wildly surpasses any lie I could dream up.

Keep 'em coming. It's nearly as entertaining as prime-time TV!

Let's see: "lies" falsely attributed to me so far:

- I didn't find this site as I described when challenged

- my preference in snowmobiles isn't as I stated (I'm concealing a secret love for Arctic Cat ?!).

Again, I'm flattered you're so deeply involved, so emotionally invested in me. No insult intended. But candidly, I couldn't care less about you.

Are you calling me a liar?

I brought the official debate thread to the top  .........post # 222. :lol:

Care to respond?

I noticed you bailed on that thread.

Sear seems to think his opinion is fact. He stated he thinks Clinton was manipulating china when she allowed them to buy the Canadian company with the us uranium rights. When reality is, she took money to let the deal go through. That is what sane people call a bribe, the deluded call it a manipulation by Clinton of the Chinese government. Now that there is more entertaining than prime time tv. Bottom line, this guy is a fucking self absorbed idiot.

4 hours ago, Cold War said:

" Are you calling me a liar?"

I've just done a character string search for "liar". The only pseud under which that string was posted on this page is "Cold War".

If you will quote the specific passage you challenge, I will be able to make a more direct response. Meanwhile, are you a liar?

"I brought the official debate thread to the top  .........post # 222. 

Care to respond?

I noticed you bailed on that thread." CW

Your observation may be correct.

Your interpretation / attribution, probably not.

I spend long periods online. I spend long periods offline.

If you PM me a link to the thread at issue, I'll gladly review the last page for any post worthy of response.

Rather than avoiding a controversy, I welcome it. I thrive on it.

Aristotle said: "Opposition is the path to truth."

Thank you for calling the prospective opportunity to my attention. I sincerely welcome it.

btw CW,

I volunteered for U.S. military service from 1973 - 1977, and served for years in Europe as part of the team that beat the Soviets.

Perhaps your pseud suggests you did similar. If so, thank you for your service.

• Like 1

I think his interpretation would be right on , if I remember u said u were a Polaris guy

then a few posts later u said u don't own a sled and posted some clip art of a Yamaha enduro so yeah u were busted blowing smoke up your own ass then quit posting after being called out on it > no other way to spin room that one  

3 hours ago, Boered said:

Sear seems to think his opinion is fact. He stated he thinks Clinton was manipulating china when she allowed them to buy the Canadian company with the us uranium rights. When reality is, she took money to let the deal go through. That is what sane people call a bribe, the deluded call it a manipulation by Clinton of the Chinese government. Now that there is more entertaining than prime time tv. Bottom line, this guy is a fucking self absorbed idiot.

:true: 

3 hours ago, Kev144 said:

No one knows how to rig a voting system like the site fraud and Faggot.  

:lies: 

• Like 1

The text immediately following is sear's, not CW's

This editor is malfunctioning quite badly.

It's extremely difficult to delete this detritus.

I'm flattered by all the personal attention. But if any of you had a legitimate case against me you could:

a) Quote me.

b) Expose a perceived error.

c) Propose a correction.

I've seen a few feeble attempts at that. I posted that I like Polaris, and dislike Ski-Don't. I never said I owned a sled other than a Flexible Flyer.

To the contrary, if you'll note under my avatar:

Current Sled: more sprightly than a nutrino 

Are any of you here actually dim-witted enough to relate that to an actual half-track snowmobile?!?! I suppose some of you evidently are.

But I understand.

Profoundly deficient personalities are known to attempt to put others down, even wrongly so, in a feeble attempt to lift themselves up.

That's fine. As Andrew Carnegie said:

All Honor's Wounds Are Self Inflicted.

I couldn't do this to you. Only YOU could degrade you as you have.

If you fix your editor, enable a simple delete to get rid of the trash that follows this comment, I may consider cyber-staying a while longer.

But if any single one of you will simply request my cyber-departure, I'll eagerly comply.

BUT !!

In that event, I'll plead with any Administrator here to ban me permanently, so that in the years and decades to come, I don't blunder back here, having forgotten the experience.

That has happened before in similarly hostile environment. I'm eager to avoid any repeat.

Many thanks for the entertainment. You have reminded me that half the people we meet are below average. There are obviously several sterling examples posting here.

thread.

11 hours ago, ckf said:

He's already been caught in a lie. One day he's putting down sleds, the next he's a Polaris guy. Zero credability. 

ckf

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • ckf
  • Administrators
  • 3,446 posts
  • Current Sled: GSX 600
10 hours ago, Edmo said:

He's already been caught in a lie. One day he's putting down sleds, the next he's a Polaris guy. Zero credability. 

Thank you B #68.

Gladly.

ADMIN:

Please ban me permanently, so I don't blunder back here in years hence. I've already removed this URL from my browser bookmark. But as I too am a BBS admin. I occasionally review other sites. If you don't ban me by pseud (I change ISP occasionally) there's a risk I may return.

Clearly neither of us wants that.

Again my thanks B.

14 hours ago, Cold War said:

Are you calling me a liar?

I brought the official debate thread to the top  .........post # 222. :lol:

Care to respond?

I noticed you bailed on that thread.

21 hours ago, ckf said:

ckf

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • ckf
  • Administrators
  • 3,446 posts
21 hours ago, Edmo said:

• Platinum Contributing Member
55 minutes ago, sear said:

Thank you B #68.

Gladly.

ADMIN:

Please ban me permanently, so I don't blunder back here in years hence. I've already removed this URL from my browser bookmark. But as I too am a BBS admin. I occasionally review other sites. If you don't ban me by pseud (I change ISP occasionally) there's a risk I may return.

Again my thanks B.

ckf

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • ckf
  • Administrators
  • 3,446 posts

Are you still here?

6 hours ago, sear said:

Thank you B #68.

Gladly.

ADMIN:

Again my thanks B.

ckf

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • ckf
  • Administrators
  • 3,446 posts

Calm down, rear . You are the new guy so you are gonna take some abuse .  You will be fine .   Being a weirdo may encourage a longer hazing period but it will make you a stronger retard in the end .     :bc:

26 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Calm down, rear . You are the new guy so you are gonna take some abuse .  You will be fine .   Being a weirdo may encourage a longer hazing period but it will make you a stronger retard in the end .     :bc:

:lmao: money grubbing hooknosed POS :owned: the dupe Faggot 

• Like 1