Check your account email address ×

Riddle me this divorcees.

racer254

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Some people post hundreds of pictures of their kids on FB, I just don't get it.

Some people really like kids and are so proud of their procreation.  I feel kinda sorry for some of these types.

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Those are the ones that need kids to make their life complete.....  

Many, I’m sure.

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Those are the ones that need kids to make their life complete.....  

those people are fucking losers. I like my kids. I like my kids friends (for the most part). I like my best friends kids. Outside of that small circle I couldn't care less about anyone else's kids.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Some people really like kids and are so proud of their procreation.  I feel kinda sorry for some of these types.

Many, I’m sure.

I understand someone showing a pic. of their kid after winning a race or getting some award, but holy fuck not here's everyday of my kids life.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I understand someone showing a pic. of their kid after winning a race or getting some award, but holy fuck not here's everyday of my kids life.

Oh, I do too...and enjoy seeing kids on sleds and the miscellaneous pic but, like you said, I dgaf that your kids are playing at the bacteria ridden playground at McDonalds....and I don’t need to see 10 pics of it.

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

Soccer.

LOL!  Women who get paid for sports should be happy to be getting paid at all.  Or, they don’t look in the stands filled with not much more than family and friends cheering for them?  Yes, denying reality is a good mental safety device.

How many jerseys did the WNBA sell last year?

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I do too...and enjoy seeing kids on sleds and the miscellaneous pic but, like you said, I dgaf that your kids are playing at the bacteria ridden playground at McDonalds....and I don’t need to see 10 pics of it.

LOL!  Women who get paid for sports should be happy to be getting paid at all.  Or, they don’t look in the stands filled with not much more than family and friends cheering for them?  Yes, denying reality is a good mental safety device.

How many jerseys did the WNBA sell last year?

Why are you changing the topic to WNBA?  I said soccer.

The 2015 FIFA Women's World Cup Final drew a record 26.7 million viewers, greater than final games of the 2014 World Series or the 2015 NBA Finals

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soccer_in_the_United_States

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

The 2015 FIFA Women's World Cup Final drew a record 26.7 million viewers, greater than final games of the 2014 World Series or the 2015 NBA Finals

Because it’s women’s paid sports and its relevant.  As relevant as your 2015 numbers anyway.

Women soccer players should boycott the games then.  How’s that movement going?  Oh, and didn’t the “star players” for team USA make a statement!  :lol:

You could put these jerseys on any number of women college and hs soccer players and they’d garner the same viewership.

8 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

and the men's final drew over 3 BILLION viewers.

THAT is why.

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

No, not even close, fuckface.

the 2010 Men's World Cup final drew 26.5 million viewers.[18]

globally? Check again. And last WC was in 2018.

countries get paid a share of overall revenue by FIFA, which in turn gets funnelled to players via their home soccer governing bodies. Women make less because they bring in less revenue. Those are the facts.

I have never wanted kids. My entire life I have not once thought that a kid would be in my future. 

When I moved out west 5 years ago, the other half and I moved in with her sister and family till we got a place of our own. When we first moved there they had one kid, he was 2 at the time. Then a year later they had another one. 

That experience for me removed every tiny subconscious thought that may have been hiding somewhere in my head about the possibility of having kids.

But it just isn't the selfishness of not wanting kids. Imo the world is on a general scale, fucked up and on top It seems like like everyone else gets to tell you how to raise your kids. People just waiting for you to fuck up. Like that article where the neighbor called the cops because two 10ish? Year olds were playing in the backyard after school unattended for 20 mins while waiting for their parents to come home. 

We spend a lot of time with the sister and brother in-law so we are involved in our nephews lives. I enjoy spending time with them. I hear the stories about other parents, the bullshit of child care and how cut throat it is, bullshit of how the education system is, sports and activities, the judgment of everyone else towards you and your parenting and your kids and it is fucked. 

I am not hating on kids. It takes a special person (s) to raise one and raise them right. But for me I think I am happy being the cool uncle with sleds and shit (in-laws have no toys other than a shared motorcycle since this year, first toy ever for them). And my other half seems to be ok with that choice.

Just now, frenchy said:

globally? Check again. And last WC was in 2018.

countries get paid a share of overall revenue by FIFA, which in turn gets funnelled to players via their home soccer governing bodies. Women make less because they bring in less revenue. Those are the facts.

If you can take this one, please. 

’Preciate it!  :bc:

For many, this is rocket surgery.  

10 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

No, not even close, fuckface.

the 2010 Men's World Cup final drew 26.5 million viewers.[18]

That's just USA, the entire world is watching.

Unlike basketball or football that nobody watches outside the USA.

Frenchy's correct.

https://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/more-than-half-the-world-watched-record-breaking-2018-world-cup

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

My god you have to be the dumbest person here.  Just beyond retarded.  

Stick a garden rake up your ass sideways, butthead.  Frenchy was countering my figure of the women's soccer team viewership in the U.S. by citing global figure.  That's like fucking saying that Chevy only sells blah blah million vehicles in the U.S. but Ford sells blah blah million vehicles worldwide.  Tie a boat anchor around your neck and jump in the fucking lake.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Stick a garden rake up your ass sideways, butthead.  Frenchy was countering my figure of the women's soccer team viewership in the U.S. by citing global figure.  That's like fucking saying that Chevy only sells blah blah million vehicles in the U.S. but Ford sells blah blah million vehicles worldwide.  Tie a boat anchor around your neck and jump in the fucking lake.

:goodpost:😂

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Athletes get paid based off of the revenues of the tournament itself, not from domestic viewership.

• Thanks 1

On 9/12/2019 at 8:38 AM, Rigid1 said:

You should see how pissed a woman can be that has to pay support..A whole nother level of anger..

Or when their ex (my brother) was paying them (my ex SIL) more than he should have been paying her.  They weren't going thru Friend of the Court (cunt) for child support for my neice.  Long story short, my ex SIL gets pissed at my brother for something and decides she's going to go take my brother to FOTC and get more money for child support from him and get back at him. Well little did she know, he was actually paying her more than he should have. When she finds out she's going to be getting less by having FOTC handle the child support deductions and payments, she tells FOTC , oh never mind I'm fine with what he's paying me.  Nope, sorry to later it's already in the system. :lol: Talk about a massive self :owned:

:lmao:

On 9/12/2019 at 8:46 AM, racer254 said:

Oh, no doubt.  My buddy was pissed because he makes 6 figures and didn't feel they need anything to do with that program.

She wanted free lunches , so she can spend more on herself. 

On 9/12/2019 at 8:47 AM, Angry ginger said:

if he's so angry he should go and ask for his child support to be raised so the mother no longer qualifies

So she can manipulate the system even more? 

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

for every man that is a victim there is one who is hiding money or fucking his ex over out of spite at the expense of his kids.

See above 

2 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Soccer.

34285.jpeg.efb2dfcabe7cf0ffac57062b18b5a7b7.jpeg

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

what the US ratings are is immaterial,  it's paid for by FIFA on a world wide basis where no one really cares about womens soccer compared to me just like here where they only watch one group of matches every other year between the WC and Olympics.  No one pays any real money to go see women plan anything.  they are not paid less because of sexism they are paid less because of revenue.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

what the US ratings are is immaterial,  it's paid for by FIFA on a world wide basis where no one really cares about womens soccer compared to me just like here where they only watch one group of matches every other year between the WC and Olympics.  No one pays any real money to go see women plan anything.  they are not paid less because of sexism they are paid less because of revenue.