Check your account email address ×

Trudeau blocks RCMP from investigating his obstruction of justice

Rod

18 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s all you dumb fucks ever do. Read things out of context. 

He was explaining the differences between rich and poor kids. Because of his connections Trudeau’s loser brother got away with possession. A poor kid in the same situation would have a record or jail time. 

There is a difference between having empathy and bragging. For such an elitist I’m surprised Trudeau understood his privilege. 

He was bragging about how his family used their connections to get out of legal troubles. Something he’s doing now 

56 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You won’t find me defending the Liberal’s choice of Trudeau.  Garneau was a much better choice all around. Trudeau should have stepped back when Garneau was in the race.  

Trudeau only ever worked as a drama teacher. 

So let’s see what is great about middle class Scheer. Mother a nurse. Father a librarian, proof reader and deacon in the Catholic Church (that explains scheer’s anti gay and abortion stance ). (Also why he walks weird. )

Their income would be well above the median. They are both government employees. WTF?  

But let’s talk about Scheer: 

What sold you on Scheer? Was it his Bachelor of Arts degree or the fact that he has never done anything except run for office.

Sheer is a rather poor leader I don't think there is anyone on here except the chubby male nurse with the pubic beard that would say otherwise. IMO Lisa Raitt would be a far better leader. Smarter, more accomplished, and far more confident and composed.

That said Sheer is still better than Trudeau and it isn't even close.

19 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Sheer is a rather poor leader I don't think there is anyone on here except the chubby male nurse with the pubic beard that would say otherwise. IMO Lisa Raitt would be a far better leader. Smarter, more accomplished, and far more confident and composed.

Sheer isn’t my first choice but he’s the best option for this election 

he seems almost timid with the media but on the other hand I don’t really blame him either 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s all you dumb fucks ever do. Read things out of context. 

He was explaining the differences between rich and poor kids. Because of his connections Trudeau’s loser brother got away with possession. A poor kid in the same situation would have a record or jail time. 

There is a difference between having empathy and bragging. For such an elitist I’m surprised Trudeau understood his privilege. 

Buwahahaha... No one here is guiltier than you for distorting and contriving facts than you, you're a complete farse.

And FFS you go and follow it right up in your next sentence by interpreting a quote to put it into "your context"  Dare's sumthin wrong wit ya Bra 

Edited by Tinker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Buwahahaha... No one here is guiltier than you for distorting and contriving facts than you, you're a complete farse.

And FFS you go and follow it right up in your next sentence by interpreting a quote to put it into "your context"  Dare's sumthin wrong wit ya Bra 

He literally uses north99 to try to back up his nonsense :lol: 

Trudeau, the coward, skips the debate and won't commit to which ones, if any, he'll attend. 

What an incompetent, cowardice, little weasel this asshole is!!

https://nationalpost.com/news/why-did-trudeau-skip-the-first-leaders-debate-the-snc-lavalin-scandal-likely-had-something-to-do-with-it

https://nationalpost.com/news/party-leaders-rip-into-conspicuously-absent-justin-trudeau-at-first-leaders-debate

trudpp.jpg

Edited by irv

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 9/11/2019 at 9:04 PM, revkevsdi said:

Sure you thought they were great. But if they were running, you'd find something about them to hate.  

Marc Garneau would make a great leader.  Have you seen his qualifications?  He'd stomp your hero Scheer into moon dust. 

Who knew Canada had a Space Agency.......oh my bad you guys just ride bitch on our Shuttle.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, irv said:

Trudeau, the coward, skips the debate and won't commit to which ones, if any, he'll attend. 

What an incompetent, cowardice, little weasel this asshole is!!

https://nationalpost.com/news/why-did-trudeau-skip-the-first-leaders-debate-the-snc-lavalin-scandal-likely-had-something-to-do-with-it

https://nationalpost.com/news/party-leaders-rip-into-conspicuously-absent-justin-trudeau-at-first-leaders-debate

trudpp.jpg

What it means is his handlers think he will do more damage at the debates than he will be skipping them 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rapid Anus said:

What it means is his handlers think he will do more damage at the debates than he will be skipping them 

Oh, there's no doubt about that at all! 

I feel ripped off at the entertainment I lost out on. :cry:

On 9/12/2019 at 10:03 AM, frenchy said:

That’s the rebel interpretation. Only a dumbfuck like you would fall for it. Plenty of things to dislike about Trudeau without making shit up. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Oh yeah... Without our space arm you wouldn't have a leg to stand on !! Oh wait

Yes what would NASA have done without the Canadian Space Shuttle arm.  :lol:  We let you participate....nothing more.  

In 1969, Canada was invited by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) to participate in the Space Shuttle program.[1] At the time what that participation would entail had not yet been decided but a manipulator system was identified as an important component

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That’s the rebel interpretation. Only a dumbfuck like you would fall for it. Plenty of things to dislike about Trudeau without making shit up. 

You’ll vote for him again like a good lemming

On 9/12/2019 at 10:03 AM, frenchy said:

On 9/12/2019 at 10:24 AM, Rapid Anus said:

Sheer isn’t my first choice but he’s the best option for this election 

he seems almost timid with the media but on the other hand I don’t really blame him either 

Still nothing good to say about Scheer.

“derp Derp. I tink he Betta dan Trudope”

if any of the other party leaders had a BA, no work outside of politics and completely wiped His social media and website after being elected, you fuckers would lose your shit.  

22 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Still nothing good to say about Scheer.

“derp Derp. I tink he Betta dan Trudope”

if any of the other party leaders had a BA, no work outside of politics and completely wiped His social media and website after being elected, you fuckers would lose your shit.  

Trudope is a proven liar. Thinks he is above the law and is a real life douche bag. Kinda like trump. Why no trudope lie of the day for the leader of your country.

Barb your so shallow that the top and bottom are on the same side. Loser.

Now try and pin anything on Scheer that has any of the real world corruption that your lover trudope has done. Not speculation of what he might do but things he's done.

13 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Trudope is a proven liar. Thinks he is above the law and is a real life douche bag. Kinda like trump. Why no trudope lie of the day for the leader of your country.

Barb your so shallow that the top and bottom are on the same side. Loser.

Now try and pin anything on Scheer that has any of the real world corruption that your lover trudope has done. Not speculation of what he might do but things he's done.

Kevvy is now feverishly searching North99 to find out what dirt he can about Scheer. :lol:

Edited by irv
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Oh yeah... Without our space arm you wouldn't have a leg to stand on !! Oh wait

hahahaha. ya know i always puke in my mouth when i see any govt extolling the science and brainpower behind the 'canadarm'. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, IT'S A TWEAKED FUCKING HIAB!

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Tell the class why your voting Trudeau again?

Please feel free to use crayons as you see fit.

I haven’t decided, who to vote for. Sucks that Conservatives voted in a right wing anti abortion climate change denying shithead that is owned by the oil lobby.