Check your account email address ×

Trudeau blocks RCMP from investigating his obstruction of justice

Rod

Just now, irv said:

Not at all. Jodi showed me integrity, honor and some overall smarts/competence that Trudope and the rest completely lack. Mckenna, Freeland, Morneau, Blair, Chaggar, Goodale, O'Regan, Sajjan, Sohi, to name a bunch are nothing but a bunch of imbeciles!

Maybe Garneau is an exception, I don't know, but I think a lot of people underestimate Scheer and what he is capable of?

trdddit6.jpg

What did Scheer do before politics that impresses you so much?

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

It's weird that our clean water and proper sanitation is paid for through property tax and user fees. 

Natives don't seem to understand that.

I have been to those reserves Beta boy, you are correct, they don't understand it.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

What did Scheer do before politics that impresses you so much?

Well, for starters, he comes from a middle class family rather than from a silver spoon, elite one that knows nothing about the middle class. Just listening to him talk it's easy to tell he's 10 times smarter than Trudope and he hands Trudope his ass every single time in the house of commons.

Regardless of what leader is running against Trudope, it's time for Trudope to go! I despised Hudak when he was vying for the Premiers job here in Ontario as I thought he was as stupid as a stump, but right now I'd choose him over Trudope anyday! 

Just now, irv said:

Well, for starters, he comes from a middle class family rather than from a silver spoon, elite one that knows nothing about the middle class. Just listening to him talk it's easy to tell he's 10 times smarter than Trudope and he hands Trudope his ass every single time in the house of commons.

Regardless of what leader is running against Trudope, it's time for Trudope to go! I despised Hudak when he was vying for the Premiers job here in Ontario as I thought he was as stupid as a stump, but right now I'd choose him over Trudope anyday! 

Wow! Great qualifications.  A middle class family upbringing and a partisan hack like you thinks he's smarter than Trudeau. 

You've convinced me with your amazing research. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Wow! Great qualifications.  A middle class family upbringing and a partisan hack like you thinks he's smarter than Trudeau. 

You've convinced me with your amazing research. 

And what exactly has Trudope done for Canada besides legalize marijuana? I'm all ears. :news:

23 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Obviously none by the look of the last two. 

Drama teacher and Speech writer for Bush.

I was aiming higher.  Is there something about Garneau's that you find lacking?

Yes. His unwavering support of Trudeau. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I didn't vote for Trudeau.  But your feelings about Scheer don't mean shit. 

You yourself said you were going to vote for Trudeau this time. Unless that was a joke, exactly what do you see in him that makes you want to do that? :dunno: https://www.cp24.com/news/scheer-s-middle-class-roots-make-him-perfect-foil-to-justin-trudeau-for-tories-1.4588447

19 minutes ago, frenchy said:

It’s so awesome. Fags like rev trail and newf will simply never address it though. 

I love when their line of defence is “scheer might have done the same thing”

:lol: 

8 hours ago, irv said:

You yourself said you were going to vote for Trudeau this time. Unless that was a joke, exactly what do you see in him that makes you want to do that? :dunno: https://www.cp24.com/news/scheer-s-middle-class-roots-make-him-perfect-foil-to-justin-trudeau-for-tories-1.4588447

Another lie. Are you incapable of the truth?

I said I might vote for Liberal this time not I’m going to. 

How about you say “in your own words” what Scheer has  done to prepare himself for the Prime Ministers office .

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Another lie. Are you incapable of the truth?

I said I might vote for Liberal this time not I’m going to. 

How about you say “in your own words” what Scheer has  done to prepare himself for the Prime Ministers office .

:lol:Ironic, coming from you! 

Regardless, what is that you have seen from Trudeau that "might" make you vote for him? :dunno:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, irv said:

:lol:Ironic, coming from you! 

Regardless, what is that you have seen from Trudeau that "might" make you vote for him? :dunno:

You won’t find me defending the Liberal’s choice of Trudeau.  Garneau was a much better choice all around. Trudeau should have stepped back when Garneau was in the race.  

Trudeau only ever worked as a drama teacher. 

So let’s see what is great about middle class Scheer. Mother a nurse. Father a librarian, proof reader and deacon in the Catholic Church (that explains scheer’s anti gay and abortion stance ). (Also why he walks weird. )

Their income would be well above the median. They are both government employees. WTF?  

But let’s talk about Scheer: 

What sold you on Scheer? Was it his Bachelor of Arts degree or the fact that he has never done anything except run for office.

2 minutes ago, Rapid Anus said:

Trudeau has also bragged before about how his family uses their connections to get out of legal troubles 

It’s all you dumb fucks ever do. Read things out of context. 

He was explaining the differences between rich and poor kids. Because of his connections Trudeau’s loser brother got away with possession. A poor kid in the same situation would have a record or jail time. 

There is a difference between having empathy and bragging. For such an elitist I’m surprised Trudeau understood his privilege.