Check your account email address ×

Trudeau blocks RCMP from investigating his obstruction of justice

Rod

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I haven’t decided, who to vote for. Sucks that Conservatives voted in a right wing anti abortion climate change denying shithead that is owned by the oil lobby. 

You’ll vote liberal like you always do 

32 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I haven’t decided, who to vote for. Sucks that Conservatives voted in a right wing anti abortion climate change denying shithead that is owned by the oil lobby. 

I knew, without saying it, that's why you dislike Scheer. Never mind he's 100 times smarter than Trudeau, he's a denier so he is a piece of shit. Is that how you view all of us deniers, Kevvy? 

30 minutes ago, irv said:

I knew, without saying it, that's why you dislike Scheer. Never mind he's 100 times smarter than Trudeau, he's a denier so he is a piece of shit. Is that how you view all of us deniers, Kevvy? 

In the alarmist cult simply believing that were all going to die from climate change makes you superior to anyone else 

• Like 1

As much as she clearly wishes to, Wilson-Raybould remains barred from fully cooperating with the RCMP — barred by the prime minister of Canada because Justin Trudeau refuses to fully lift cabinet confidentiality on the matter.

Trudeau’s stumbles over the SNC issue began in February of this year when he declared the initial story “false.”

Well, Mr. Trudeau, if you indeed have committed no infraction, yet continue to be faced by two former senior ministers in your cabinet, as well as a parliamentary ethics commissioner who insist you have, step aside, lift the cabinet confidentiality, and prove to an increasingly questioning Canadian electorate that you are being maligned.

https://globalnews.ca/news/5897989/roy-green-snc-lavalin-scandal/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, irv said:

100 times smarter? Nice. Did you find out what his bachelor or Arts degree marks were? Or maybe you gleaned that from the promising career he put on pause to run for government. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Chocolate milk save my sons life.  We’ve been drinking chocolate milk for 1,000’s of years.  Lol. Scheer idiot at his best. :lol:

Yet he’s more successful than you lol ouch 

24 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

100 times smarter? Nice. Did you find out what his bachelor or Arts degree marks were? Or maybe you gleaned that from the promising career he put on pause to run for government. 

Yes, easily. Who are you thinking of voting for, Kevvy? The one who spins the best story about Global Warming so you can follow along like a good little sheep? :dunno:

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

OMG

6 hours ago, Rapid Anus said:

Fucking government parasites 

C4703CBA-F1F1-4506-88B2-F54AEA594D28.jpeg

Is this guy saying Businesses aren't doing enough to grow or you want the Government to do more for the Businesses who can't do it without help  :dunno:   

although your meme is a lie, would like to hear the pont of it 

Growth has be awesome IMO 

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Is this guy saying Businesses aren't doing enough to grow or you want the Government to do more for the Businesses who can't do it without help  :dunno:   

although your meme is a lie, would like to hear the pont of it 

Growth has be awesome IMO 

Like the libs inheriting an $11B deficit? That type of lie? 

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

doug's 15 billion too = makes you wonder doesn't it 

Being the ONEWAY you are, you truely believe DOUG and not Trudeau 

I never mentioned Doug and am not a fan. Now what? 

You happily swallow fabricated liberal lies like it’s your job.