Check your account email address ×

God dang it's got to suck to live in Michigan

f7ben

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Lions are a disgrace

Pistons are terrible

Tigers are the worst team in MLB

And the Redwings have been and will be rebuilding for some time to come.

I'd kill myself

Wings will have a much better team this year.   Just need to replace Howard and we will be much much better! 

What a pathetic joke the Lions are tho.  Really, the Cardinals ? 🤣

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Wings will have a much better team this year.   Just need to replace Howard and we will be much much better! 

What a pathetic joke the Lions are tho.  Really, the Cardinals ? 🤣

I can give the wings time....they had such a great run 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Lions are a disgrace

Pistons are terrible

I'd kill myself

Yes Sports blows here and lions will never be good. Today is a prime example good teams don’t blows 18 point leads in the forth quarter to a Rookie quarterback

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Yes Sports blows here and lions will never be good. Today is a prime example good teams don’t blows 18 point leads in the forth quarter to a Rookie quarterback

It's a curse with that team...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Every year.

1st half everyone  was talking super bowl. :lol:

32CCC8C6-5A5B-4E96-A4ED-87487D1BF749.jpeg

Yep. My kid was talking so much shit before the game about how great they were going to be and Super Bowl run in '19-'20. :lol: :lmao: 

Like Jim Schwartz and Marinelli , Patricia is NOT a head coach. 

40 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It's a curse with that team...

Well the dumbest ass fucking twat of the ford family is who owned the team. They litterly didn’t want him near ford motor 

Edited by jtssrx

I was just watching a docu on Barry Sanders and he said the reason he retired when he did was because the Lions sucked and he felt management was not serious about being good. Had he played a couple more years he would have shattered the all time rushing record and it would still be standing today. He was so demoralized by the Lions organization that he just couldn't play anymore. Sad. 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

I was just watching a docu on Barry Sanders and he said the reason he retired when he did was because the Lions sucked and he felt management was not serious about being good. Had he played a couple more years he would have shattered the all time rushing record and it would still be standing today. He was so demoralized by the Lions organization that he just couldn't play anymore. Sad. 

Same reason why Calvin Johnson retired early.  At first he said it was because of injury and being beat up. He was beat up, but he later came out and said if they would have released him or traded him he wouldn't have retired early.

Barry is a cool guy.  Just got to meet him back in June at Ford Field when I was with my FIL and son renewing season tickets. This is going to be my last year then getting a Wings ticket package 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

17 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yep. My kid was talking so much shit before the game about how great they were going to be and Super Bowl run in '19-'20. :lol: :lmao: 

Like Jim Schwartz and Marinelli , Patricia is NOT a head coach. 

My kid too!   :lol:

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Don't forget about Marty Mornigwheg!!!!!!:lol:

I was just talking about the D coordinator's/coaches that are now or were head coaches.  Marty was and had always been a coach on the other side of the ball. 

Schwartz and Marinelli are actually really good defensive coaches, but not as a head coach. 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Lions are a disgrace

Pistons are terrible

I'd kill myself

Lake effect snow doesn’t groom worth a fuck. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Lions are a disgrace

Pistons are terrible

I'd kill myself

You could not pay me to watch a game. If you gave me tickets to the Superbowl, I would run up and try to advertise them on Craigslist. 

Same with Stanley Cup, World Series, or NBA Championship. Wouldn't waste two seconds of my time watching them. Can't stand them.  

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You could not pay me to watch a game. If you gave me tickets to the Superbowl, I would run up and try to advertise them on Craigslist. 

Same with Stanley Cup, World Series, or NBA Championship. Wouldn't waste two seconds of my time watching them. Can't stand them.  

I’m starting to lean that way. I used to be a die hard sports fan. My love of sports started before any of the detroit teams were good. I don’t give a shit anymore. I casually watch now. Michigan football is the only thing I watch regularly and Harbaugh is making me hate that too

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

I’m starting to lean that way. I used to be a die hard sports fan. My love of sports started before any of the detroit teams were good. I don’t give a shit anymore. I casually watch now. Michigan football is the only thing I watch regularly and Harbaugh is making me hate that too

I'm starting to get that way as well and yesterday didn't help...The NFL has become a boring joke most weeks. 

• Like 1