Check your account email address ×

God dang it's got to suck to live in Michigan

f7ben

You guyz would not believe how people around here, NH/MASS. love the PAtriots. You simply, would not believe it. Brady is like a hero around here.

Bill Belichek, who I don't like, not because of his coaching abilities, but because he acts too stern, and punky at his interviews. 

The fukkin punk looks like a fukkin jerk with his girlfriend. She's about 25 years younger, and a nice looking blonde. She looks like his daughter. It looks so fukken stupid,  an old guy with a young woman. Just like Trump with Melania.

Money talks BOYZ, don't evah forget it!!!  

5 hours ago, Snake said:

New England (10-5) has won the division in 16 of 18 seasons since Tom Brady became its starting quarterback in 2001, per NFL Research. Since NFL division realignment in 2002, the Patriots have won the AFC East 15 times.

Maine doesnt even have an NFL football team. Is it because they cant find 50 guys sober enough to show up on Sunday to play? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Maine doesnt even have an NFL football team. Is it because they cant find 50 guys sober enough to show up on Sunday to play? 

back to mtm's if you don't live in the state your a bandwagon fan.  always loved that as he was was further from the twin cities than I am from Boston/Foxboro.  45 minutes door to door last sunday to fenway,  I pass the TD garden to get there and another 30-40 minutes I am in foxboro.  

23 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

back to mtm's if you don't live in the state your a bandwagon fan.  always loved that as he was was further from the twin cities than I am from Boston/Foxboro.  45 minutes door to door last sunday to fenway,  I pass the TD garden to get there and another 30-40 minutes I am in foxboro.  

So what faggot ass no football team state do you live in? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Him and Wookie are neighbors in Cunnteticut

15 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wrong. We can add this to the long list of shit you know nothing about.  

I think Carrots lives in New Hampshire....still no football team. 

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

nh

Yeah well I live in Indiana so I have no experience with the major city which lies 15 miles from me in another state so same rules apply to you mkay?

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Yeah well I live in Indiana so I have no experience with the major city which lies 15 miles from me in another state so same rules apply to you mkay?

They are called the New England Patriots not the Boston Pats or the Mass Pats.  All of New England can call the Pats "their team" 

If there were a team called the Mid West Mudsharks you would probably eat that shit up................................

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

They are called the New England Patriots not the Boston Pats or the Mass Pats.  All of New England can call the Pats "their team" 

If there were a team called the Mid West Mudsharks you would probably eat that shit up................................

No different than having a bunch of beat off relatives. Too bad there isn't a team in Alaska called the Eskimo butt humpers you would be all over that! :bigfinger:

Just now, Anler said:

No different than having a bunch of beat off relatives. Too bad there isn't a team in Alaska called the Eskimo butt humpers you would be all over that! :bigfinger:

Hell yeas.  The Butt Humpers would destroy the Mud Sharks. :thumbsup:

15 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I’m starting to lean that way. I used to be a die hard sports fan. My love of sports started before any of the detroit teams were good. I don’t give a shit anymore. I casually watch now. Michigan football is the only thing I watch regularly and Harbaugh is making me hate that too

Only watch Nfl for playoffs nowadays. Give up on Wings when they went on strike & Stevie Y retired. Haven't watched Tigers in forever. Harbaugh jumped the shark last Saturday...