Check your account email address ×

Anyone have a new dishwasher..

Snake

41 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I thought the first one is a practice run,

Worked that way for me. First one was a disaster. Waited 10 years. Second one much better lol.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

This explains a lot about you guys.

Our 4 year old Bosch runs for 100 minutes

We are a strange lot! We bought all our appliances 5yrs ago. The fridge was making strange noises from the getgo and we had friends visiting and the wife says you hear that noise?. My buddies wife says that's the ice maker. We never hooked up the water line lol so we switched it off and the noise went away lol. The gas oven wouldn't light a year ago and had some gizmo changed and it's fine now. The dishwasher works fine sofar and it's super quiet when on. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Yeah I said that too but I'm dumb...

You aren't telling us anything we don't already know..... :news:

37 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You couldn’t tie Trump in with your dishwasher?

Mark this shit on the calendar! :lol:

1841474234_giphy.gif.cf-2019-09-07T094232_338.gif.9e46d95d7bc4ceb479611be148f2b6c1.gif

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

New dishwasher and washing machine combined dropped the water bill from $50 to $36/mo. I’m not complaining about a few extra minutes of cleaning time. Efficiency rocks. 

Our hydro bill is $80-90 a month. Fridge,dishwasher, washer/dryer, HRV, hot water tank(on a timer) two freezers,and a beveridge fridge. The rest is LED lighting. Before we had twice the capacity water tank and regular bulbs it was twice as much for hydro

48 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

New dishwasher and washing machine combined dropped the water bill from $50 to $36/mo. I’m not complaining about a few extra minutes of cleaning time. Efficiency rocks. 

I dont give a fuck how much water they use. Do they get the fucking dishes clean? That's all I care ahout

• Thanks 2

52 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You were spending $14 a month to use your dishwasher?  You are a single man....what the fuck are you washing? Dog and cat bowls?  And why so often?You should be eating off of paper plates.  Hell, that’s what I use a lot.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I dont give a fuck how much water they use. Do they get the fucking dishes clean? That's all I care ahout

The Bosch I had installed works as well as  10 year old whirlpool at cleaning. I’ve never owned a dishwasher that didn’t do it’s job. Old or new. 

Btw, hate ours.  $1000 that takes two hours to wash and two days to dry.  It does get shit clean though but, I’d take an old, 40 gallon, self heating, electric heat dry model in a heartbeat.....and spent the extra $10 month to run it.  FFS!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You were spending $14 a month to use your dishwasher?  You are a single man....what the fuck are you washing? Dog and cat bowls?  And why so often?You should be eating off of paper plates.  Hell, that’s what I use a lot.

I cook a lot and have company over almost every night. I’ve got a couple of Puerto Rican women coming over tonight for some homemade spaghetti and card games. And this was a combination of dishwasher and washing machine. I had a 25 year old top loader that was replaced with an efficient front load. That’s probably where  most the water saving cane from. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Btw, hate ours.  $1000 that takes two hours to wash and two days to dry.  It does get shit clean though but, I’d take an old, 40 gallon, self heating, electric heat dry model in a heartbeat.....and spent the extra $10 month to run it.  FFS!

Too bad that you got a defective unit. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
49 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Thankfully you did but I’m the one with the problem?

Yes, yes you are! It's exposed daily and numerous times which why I was absolutely shocked you didn't say "Fuck Trump" when talking about dishwashers  :lol: 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yes, yes you are! It's exposed daily and numerous times which why I was absolutely shocked you didn't say "Fuck Trump" when talking about dishwashers  :lol: 

Dude seek help it’s dishwasher thread that was non political until you made it political.

Just fuck off.

52 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I cook a lot and have company over almost every night. I’ve got a couple of Puerto Rican women coming over tonight for some homemade spaghetti and card games. And this was a combination of dishwasher and washing machine. I had a 25 year old top loader that was replaced with an efficient front load. That’s probably where  most the water saving cane from. 

Ours is coming over to.  We don’t make her spaghetti, though. 

6727B6CA-D62F-462E-BB93-612DD302C919.jpeg

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Dude seek help it’s dishwasher thread that was non political until you made it political.

Just fuck off.

Irony at its best ^^^^^^

Seek help :lol:How about you fuck off with your out of control TDS. Put yourself in timeout like the other two retards did before you stroke out 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Irony at its best ^^^^^^

Seek help :lol:How about you fuck off with your out of control TDS. Put yourself in timeout like the other two retards did before you stroke out 

You must have a lot of ex everything’s 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I find it odd you felt it necessary to name them as “Puerto Rican”.  

23 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Just fuck off.

9BEB8AC6-DD32-400D-A6AB-34857CA70E94.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, Mainecat said:

I’d like to remind the 3 board morons this thread is about dishwashers and not about them.

Trump is linked to your dishwasher! You just have to search DU better. :lol:

• Haha 1

When we remodeled the kitchen my wife insisted on a Fisher Paykel dish washer.  I was very skeptical because the reviews were mixed.    People either got a good one and loved it or got a bad one and hated it.  It was only about $1400 so I figured what the heck.  We must have gotten a good one.  It works fantastic and has multiple settings.  The economy setting is 58 minutes of total wash/rince/dry time and the normal setting is 127 minutes of total wash/rince/dry time.  Dishes come out spotless.  Crystal comes out spotless.  It's 7 years old now and still works as good as new.