Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

35 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

You got a xrs for 16 clicks of adjustment and you never touch them? :flush: 

The QA on the tunnel is for two different things. 1 is for the torsion springs, the other for the center shock. Once you get the torsion springs where they need to be , you ain't touching them. If the trails get really beat up like one of the Kardashian's buttholes, you can easily go under and add a few clicks on the center shock. Most of the time, you don't need to once you get it dialed in.   So yea, the QA is a big waste of $ 

And it's more than 16 clicks.  22 or 24 compression and rebound, can't remember off hand 

Just now, Anler said:

What a dope

1043386668_giphy.gif.cf-2020-01-04T135336_449.gif.34a1246e88e1596f23d71e19d4babf27.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Big waste of $.   Once you get the rear skid dailed in, you aren't touching them. 

Yup, and adds unnecessary weight and takes away room on the running boards.

41 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

You got a xrs for 16 clicks of adjustment and you never touch them? :flush: 

I got mine for ride quality. I hate spending time adjusting a suspension on the trail.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

I got mine for ride quality. I hate spending time adjusting a suspension on the trail.

Yep

He's just butt hurt that Polaris comes with shitty shocks from the factory and no QA option. :lol: :owned:

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Not the big dump I’ve been waiting for,but enough to freshen things up. Lake effect fluff.

EDBDEC52-88CE-465A-918C-19CDF171BE70.png

Better than nothing.   This winter sure hasn't been as good as the last 3 :flush:

4 hours ago, Anler said:

No I am rite! They are fucking up the site with their little rep game, Momo has done it before. Canadians are a cancer on this site. except maybe for lummox and frenchy... 

Well that's not very nice!! :(

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

I had them on my 2015 and thought they were pretty neat. Ive adjusted mine with one hand while riding a bunch of times. 

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fuck that’s a nice sled. :thumb:

Yea and a great deal.  Especially if you're in NH and don't have to pay sales tax. 

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

That color scheme gave me a headache. 

Not a fan either, but a great deal 

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The price gave me a good chuckle. That color is for construction jobs that require high visibility gear.

Well, you are clueless about the cost of new sleds , so it's not surprising you don't know that's a great deal 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well you can buy that for less than a Snow Check Cat and you get 3 years of warranty as opposed to 1.

Plus all the accessories he added to it. 

46 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yep

He's just butt hurt that Polaris comes with shitty shocks from the factory and no QA option. :lol: :owned:

Better than nothing.   This winter sure hasn't been as good as the last 3 :flush:

I adjust my Walkers compression many times I didn't buy it to be a poser like you.  How many miles on your 20? Less than 300 I bet!!! :owned: 

4 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I adjust my Walkers compression many times I didn't buy it to be a poser like you.  How many miles on your 20? Less than 300 I bet!!! :owned: 

Like I said , Canadian Cunningham is just butt hurt his woman's 600 sled came with shit shocks :lol: :lmao:

@rump-rider

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

I wouldnt offer more than $9500 for that skeedoo. They didnt even make their last in class front end worth a shit until next year, if you want to buy the best handling used sled get a Polaris axys.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1