Check your account email address ×

2015-16-17 Acura TLX

• 3 weeks later...

I've determined I hate caah shopping more then going to Wal-Mart...  Headed out again Saturday.

Cars off the list:

Ford CliTaurus AWD

Chrysler products

Cars still on the list:

Ford Fusion

Acura TLX (missed out on a decent deal, x2)

New Honda?

Used Lexus?

New Toyota?

Edited by racinfarmer

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I've determined I hate caah shopping more then going to Wal-Mart...  Headed out again Saturday.

Cars off the list:

Ford CliTaurus AWD

Chrysler products

Cars still on the list:

Ford Fusion

New Honda?

Used Lexus?

New Toyota?

I haven’t owned and Acura in years but, it was flawless.  My Toyotas have been the same.

11 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Cars off the list:

Ford CliTaurus AWD

Chrysler products

Cars still on the list:

Ford Fusion

New Honda?

Used Lexus?

New Toyota?

well I am not a honda or toyota fan but off of that list i would prob look for a newer maybe CPO lexus IS if you like the tlx.  if i was to buy a car it would be a BMW, Audi or Benz.  i keep looking at a used 18 S5 Sportback or S7

Edited by Angry ginger

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well I am not a honda or toyota fan but off of that list i would prob look for a newer maybe CPO lexus IS if you like the tlx.  if i was to buy a car it would be a BMW, Audi or Benz.  i keep looking at a used 18 S5 Sportback or S7

No BMW, Audi, or Benz for me.  Need to look into the Lexii models more.  

On 9/3/2019 at 9:39 PM, frenchy said:

‘Maintenance schedules’ :lol: 

have you ever owned a benz and seen the list of sbut they want you to do for the maint schedules.  I think my fav was all new break lines and all new struts and springs and a new compresor and lines to run them  at 60k lol it was some stupid shit north of 9g f2fgor scedual maint . think she drove it another 70k and never did any of it with zero issues with any of those parts . 

I tell you what if you buy a used benz with say 120k on it that the last dip shit owner just did what the service ripoff artist manager said they had to do you 're buying a fully rebuilt car .

43 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

No BMW, Audi, or Benz for me.  Need to look into the Lexii models more.  

they have been proven runners . my buds kid is running a 20 yr old gs400 with well north of 300k on the clock it has been in the family for ever and really no issues. 

16 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

have you ever owned a benz and seen the list of sbut they want you to do for the maint schedules.  I think my fav was all new break lines and all new struts and springs and a new compresor and lines to run them  at 60k lol it was some stupid shit north of 9g f2fgor scedual maint . think she drove it another 70k and never did any of it with zero issues with any of those parts . 

I tell you what if you buy a used benz with say 120k on it that the last dip shit owner just did what the service ripoff artist manager said they had to do you 're buying a fully rebuilt car .

No. Was talking in relation to Jap cars. 

No clue on the kraut mobiles. 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

No. Was talking in relation to Jap cars. 

No clue on the kraut mobiles. 

I don't fix shit on cars or trucks till it is busted . all my trucks run north of 200k before they are put out to be abused by some teen for a grand . I usually have really decent luck except for my last z71 that pos make sure I never buy a Mexican pos ever again .

1 hour ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

Yeah most of your issues deal with ups not being able to deliver your massive complementary dildo that comes with etecs

Damn Frankie did you get out of the can again or did you trade a pack of smokes for 15 minutes of wifi? You've been gone so long you didn't know I'm riding a Polaris now. Hope you are doing well, kid. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Anler said:

Damn Frankie did you get out of the can again or did you trade a pack of smokes for 15 minutes of wifi? You've been gone so long you didn't know I'm riding a Polaris now. Hope you are doing well, kid. 

faggot test, what 800 two stroke engine is the best? your answer will determine if you're a faggot or not

4 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

faggot test, what 800 two stroke engine is the best? your answer will determine if you're a faggot or not

Idk but you are best best stroke on this forum... :bc:

22 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Cars off the list:

Ford CliTaurus AWD

Chrysler products

Cars still on the list:

Ford Fusion

New Honda?

Used Lexus?

New Toyota?

I'd scratch the Fusion on shitty resale value alone, much less it's a Ford. Can't go wrong with any of those asian offerings.