Check your account email address ×

Veterans rip Trump for 'abominable and unpatriotic' new rule attacking military families

And the Trump fuckery continues....now the veterans.

Veterans rip Trump for 'abominable and unpatriotic' new rule attacking military families

By Oliver Willis - 
August 29, 2019 

'The stress and strain that this is causing military families is a cruelty that one would never expect from a commander in chief.' 

Veterans and military advocacy organizations are slamming the Trump administration for sudden changes to immigration rules announced Wednesday that children of government and military employees living overseas are not considered to be "residing in the United States" for the purpose of acquiring citizenship. 

The change is "an abominable and anti-patriotic position for the Trump Administration to take," said Will Goodwin, an Army veteran and Director of Government Relations for the group VoteVets, in a statement. 

"Tonight, there's someone likely on patrol in a war zone, or at an embassy, who is scared to death that their child is no longer a citizen, just because they were born overseas. There are military families sitting at the kitchen table, trying to figure out how this might affect their child's benefits. The stress and strain that this is causing military families is a cruelty that one would never expect from a commander in chief." 

Andy Blevins, executive director of Modern Military Association of America — a group of LGBTQ service members, military spouses, veterans, their families — called the change "preposterous" and "truly beyond reasonable." 

https://shareblue.com/veterans-rip-trump-for-abominable-and-unpatriotic-new-rule-attacking-military-families/ 

I don't know about anyone else on this issue, but coming from a military family and having a brother born in Japan, a sister born in Germany........................I think that asshole Stephen Miller and this "commander and thief" of being a traitor (lets not forget that he had Russian spies dancing around in the oval office) should come and explain themselves in a House hearing........................................on the issue of their citizenship and the 320 rule: 

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/travel-legal-considerations/us-citizenship/Child-Citizenship-2000-Sections-320-322-INA.html

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Not when he cages kids and tosses the sick ones out in 33 days.

Hitlers regime killed millions. Comparing Trump to him is part of the reason many have no use for the Dems even though Trump is a POS

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Hitlers regime killed millions. Comparing Trump to him is part of the reason many have no use for the Dems even though Trump is a POS

Trump won’t get that far. But Hitler did start out be demonizing minorities and blaming them for the financial issues of the people. 

99A43C18-C138-4BF5-A30C-F055EB11B766.jpeg

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Trump won’t get that far. But Hitler did start out be demonizing minorities and blaming them for the financial issues of the people. 

You Just proved his point you fucking retard 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Now read up on the history of the Weimar Republic and you’ll see the circumstances that existed for Hitler to seize total control don’t exist in the USA.

• Thanks 1

Off-topic this is a message I received from a local boy over in Afghanistan yesterday. 

Hey Rob! Not sure if you remember me or not but I'm one of Sara's friends << "My daughter" and I'm currently deployed to Afghanistan. Been here for about 4 and a half months now with a few to go and had a light bulb come on the other day. As you can imagine the food here isn't real great and if I recall you work at UW provisions? If not no big deal but if you do is there any way of possibly getting us some steaks over here? We have grills and I am pretty sure I can get access to a smoker. We have a lot of people (all from the 115th fighter wing) in madison that would appreciate it. If this is something you can't do that no worries! Either way thank you for your time and I hope all is well.

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Now read up on the history of the Weimar Republic and you’ll see the circumstances that existed for Hitler to seize total control don’t exist in the USA.

Yeah. It was a series of events that’s simply not there in the US. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rapid Anus said:

The green new deal could lay the foundation for a new hitler to rise up 

Sledgey, I know that obviously you can't know the USA as well as we do. However, from what you do know, is Canada ANYWHERE NEAR as bad as this fukken shit-hole of humanity??? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, SSFB said:

You have hit the nail on the head..

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, SSFB said:

Exactly. 

I personally can’t statTrump. But the lefts antics make it impossible to support them over him. I would’ve voted for Tulsi over Trump. She’s closer to what I want. She’s anti war and that’s a great thing. Guess what the dems hate her. I wonder why

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Sledgey, I know that obviously you can't know the USA as well as we do. However, from what you do know, is Canada ANYWHERE NEAR as bad as this fukken shit-hole of humanity??? 

Liberals engage in identity politics just as bad here there’s just way less people 

On 8/29/2019 at 10:37 PM, Zambroski said:

:lol: Poor cream of wheat eating pants shitter.

Vets are strong for Trump 2020.  

Oops.

:lol:

Vets, active duty, UAW and other union workers. He has way more support by those groups than the Libturd media wants to be known  :bc: