Check your account email address ×

Lucky 13 a more current one for Kivalo

Yesterday we had the strongest dollar in the history of our country."

— Donald Trump on Wednesday, August 21st, 2019 in remarks at the White House

This is just a regular boring run of the mill lie for Trump. It’s stupid because it’s easy for people to fact check. But Trump knows his fans enjoy eating shit daily. They’ve all become Momo. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

When you're Canadian and try and post negativity about the value of the US dollar but don't realize the US dollar is  33% stronger than yours, you might be a complete retard...

Edited by Rigid1
Updated info
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

When you're Canadian and try and post negativity about the value of the US dollar but don't realize the US dollar is  33% stronger than yours, you might be a complete retard...

:owned:

10 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I know.  Could go to 50%.

I remember when you bitched that Trudeau would cause the CDN dollar to hit 40% then couldn't make up your mind whether that was a good thing or not. Poor little dumbass. 

11 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Yesterday wasn't the 24th....FAIL

It should be easy to pick some out that are only 24 hours old aka "eating shit daily".  :news: 

I'm sorry, I'd need to be on Trumps twitter feed in order to get up to the minute Trump lies.  Not worth it. But thanks for continuing to be a triggered little bitch.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I remember when you bitched that Trudeau would cause the CDN dollar to hit 40% then couldn't make up your mind whether that was a good thing or not. Poor little dumbass. 

We just added another 2 million (US) in new orders for August.  What do you think?:lol:

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm sorry, I'd need to be on Trumps twitter feed in order to get up to the minute Trump lies.  Not worth it. But thanks for continuing to be a triggered little bitch.

So he lies multiple times a day and yet you can’t put up anything from within the last 24 hours???? Maybe you need help from MC with your shortcomings? I mean this is over a dozen dedicated threads on the same topic :lol:

Edited by Skidooski

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

triggered little bitch . now that is some snowrider level self awareness right there .you go girl 

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

triggered little bitch . now that is some snowrider level self awareness right there .you go girl 

That's his mentor after all. He's just a weaker Canadian version

Edited by Skidooski

11 hours ago, Skidooski said:

So he lies multiple times a day and yet you can’t put up anything from within the last 24 hours???? Maybe you need help from MC with your shortcomings? I mean this is over a dozen dedicated threads on the same topic :lol:

I like how the bar has been lowered. Maybe Bill Maher can include that in the new rules category. If you can’t catch Trump in a lie within the first 24 hours, it doesn’t count as a lie. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I like how the bar has been lowered. Maybe Bill Maher can include that in the new rules category. If you can’t catch Trump in a lie within the first 24 hours, it doesn’t count as a lie. 

You've proven that with as little as 13 dedicated threads so far  :news: Such a failure

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

that rule has been in place for around 20 yrs think they can it the slick Willy law