Check your account email address ×

Lindsey Vonn is marrying a nigger.

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes, a good piece of meat that's going to be bred by a fukken semi-gorilla. What in God's name possesses these girls to let a grotesque beast mount them??? 

I shake my fukken head. 

It's an aberration, I swear. This kind of shit elevates the black man's status. Every white girl that spits out a mullato, degrades white males, to some degree. 

Kim Kardashian, 4 niglets with Kanye. 

This is a fukken nightmare. 

half black kids are pretty damn cute.  

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes, a good piece of meat that's going to be bred by a fukken semi-gorilla. What in God's name possesses these girls to let a grotesque beast mount them??? 

After any women sees your shriveled up pee shooter..... What do you expect.

1 hour ago, bladefever said:

After any women sees your shriveled up pee shooter..... What do you expect.

How did you know I had a shrivel-dink!!!

Where were you that you saw my dink?

Why were you looking at my dink?

How close to my dink, was your face, when you saw my dink!!!!  

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You and Zoso make a good pair...maybe you should go out today, find some black guys and call them dindus and apes....let me know how that goes you Hillbilly pussy.

My nigger buddy is coming to our house for a week next friday. Funny thing, his 96 year old gramma hates niggers and so does he. Brit dindos are strange indeed.

7 hours ago, awful knawful said:

PK is pulling in way better pussy than some fake cop honky from NH ever could think of!

:owned:

Hey Awffy, are you still suckin' dicks, and turnin' tricks?????

6 hours ago, awful knawful said:

A Beautiful property in civilization that I can manage myself with all my awesome tools, including a farm tractor!

When I'm so old and decrepit, that I have to hire a 70 year old to do all my work, I'll just do myself in.

Like you should!

:thumbsup:

HA!HA! HA! Hey faggot of, TIDE HEAD, WHO GIVES HEAD, how's your 1 acre Ponderosa doin'? LMAO!! 

One acre, with a cheap garage and old cars!!! LMAO!!! Those cars should be pushed into a fukken swamp someplace in the boonies!!! LMMFAO!! 

How's your ABS welder doing? Show us the pics of the floor pan welding!!!! Did you have to fill it in with BONDO!!!!!   LMMFAO!!!!   :owned:  To the MAXIMUM MAX!!!!!!!   

I just can't see it. Good, white pussy, who could get a white doctor, or dentist or a cop, and they go for these negroids. I just don't fukken get it. 

America is one fukked country. 

Show me one good black city. 

I cann,t imagine this couple staying together for more than a couple of years. P.K is such a self centered, attention craving twat that nobody on any of the previous teams he ever played on liked him or wanted to have him as a buddy. He has been a cancer in every room. There is a reason he has never been picked for team Canada, and that is because he isn,t a team player, and is always a disruption in the room.

Lindsey has been banging black guys forever, so I would guess only another black man can come close to filling that hole. LOL

I would guess all that money he is donating to the Montreal Hospital is some creative accounting so the money is going to the hospital instead of the Cdn gov,t in taxes.

It will be interesting to see how long New Jersey puts up with his bullshit.

On 8/24/2019 at 6:15 PM, ManOnManOral said:

My nigger buddy is coming to our house for a week next friday. Funny thing, his 96 year old gramma hates niggers and so does he. Brit dindos are strange indeed.

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

I cann,t imagine this couple staying together for more than a couple of years. P.K is such a self centered, attention craving twat that nobody on any of the previous teams he ever played on liked him or wanted to have him as a buddy. He has been a cancer in every room. There is a reason he has never been picked for team Canada, and that is because he isn,t a team player, and is always a disruption in the room.

Lindsey has been banging black guys forever, so I would guess only another black man can come close to filling that hole. LOL

I would guess all that money he is donating to the Montreal Hospital is some creative accounting so the money is going to the hospital instead of the Cdn gov,t in taxes.

It will be interesting to see how long New Jersey puts up with his bullshit.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/subban-honoured-medal-merit-charity-work-montreal/

The two posters above deserve to be called Nigger more than PK

Edited by revkevsdi

Like I said earlier, it,s probably a bigger right-off for his taxes, than if he was just paying it back to the government, but, it sure does get the attention whore more attention, which he badly craves. And for the record, Lindsey says she is not in a big hurry to get married again, so she,ll probably just ride him, til she finds a bigger and better black stud.

• Platinum Contributing Member
55 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Like I said earlier, it,s probably a bigger right-off for his taxes, than if he was just paying it back to the government, but, it sure does get the attention whore more attention, which he badly craves. And for the record, Lindsey says she is not in a big hurry to get married again, so she,ll probably just ride him, til she finds a bigger and better black stud.

You sound jealous of her. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You sound jealous of her. 

Ha, ha, not really. Have you given up your painting job ? You seem to be on here doing a lot of whining the last few months. Maybe you should get in line for some of PKs cock to cheer you up a bit.

She has had so much black cock, she would need 2 white guys at a time to be able to touch the sides.

How many other black guys has she banged besides Tiger, and when you see how much he liked skanks, that doesn,t put her in very good company. I,m guessing her and pernel deserve each other. No use fucking up 2 good couples. 

Edited by Frostynuts

4 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Ha, ha, not really. I won,t want to be fukked by a black man. LOL 

She has had so much black cock, she would need to white guys at a time to be able to touch the sides.

How many other black guys has she banged besides Tiger, and when you see how much he liked skanks, that doesn,t put her in very good company. I,m guessing her and pernel deserve each other. No use fucking up 2 good couples. 

or a ginger with a giant cock like myself.  I'll be happy to give it a try

• Haha 1