Check your account email address ×

Lindsey Vonn is marrying a nigger.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Post count says otherwise J P Snacks III

A lot of guys with post counts higher than mine and yet here you are arguing with me....take your own advice and go do something old man.

IMG_4782.JPG

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

A lot of guys with post counts higher than mine and yet here you are arguing with me....take your own advice and go do something old man.

IMG_4782.JPG

Theyre not annoying puss laden twats like you though.

33 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You and Zoso make a good pair...maybe you should go out today, find some black guys and call them dindus and apes....let me know how that goes you Hillbilly pussy.

You going to go up to a cameljocky & call him a filthy Arab as well? :snack:

Speaking of pussy ...still not getting any? You & emotional Joel have multi year cold streaks now.... :read:

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Maybe you oughta put your phone down for the day and go something useful with your life instead of looking for arguments on the internet 16/7. :lol: 

:iagree:

30 minutes ago, Rapid Anus said:

Weren’t you the one who declared yourself an expert on black people because you dated a black guy once in college :lol: 

Lmao...

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You going to go up to a cameljocky & call him a filthy Arab as well? :snack:

Speaking of pussy ...still not getting any? You & emotional Joel have multi year cold streaks now.... :read:

:iagree:

Lmao...

No but I’ll call shit tickets that and it’s kind of weird that you are so obsessed with dudes sex lives...you and Anus boy are perfect for one another.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You are a young buck bachelor. You should be posting pics of hotties that ya go out with - but all we get is pics of you & dudes with arms around each other...

:read:

Hey dummy, there’s a lot of stuff I do that you don’t know about. There’s a lot of stuff I do that never makes it on Facebook either. 

Im not here to give you meat slapping pics. It’s pretty fucking weird that you think I would.

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Hey dummy, there’s a lot of stuff I do that you don’t know about. There’s a lot of stuff I do that never makes it on Facebook either. 

Im not here to give you meat slapping pics. It’s pretty fucking weird that you think I would.

And here comes the emotional Joel... was just a joke - forget it crybaby  :flush:

Just now, ford_428cj said:

And here comes the emotional Joel... was just a joke - forget it crybaby  :flush:

No crying dummy, just trying to see if it’s possible to get anything thru that empty thing sitting on your neck. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, SSFB said:

No crying dummy, just trying to see if it’s possible to get anything thru that empty thing sitting on your neck. 

Have you seen the tail Ford gets???!!  Wait no one has either :snack: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

You're still suspect for being gay btw crybaby...

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

Have you seen the tail Ford gets???!!  Wait no one has either :snack: 

I've posted her pic before Cunningham. Angry Jay has met her.

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

It everyone feels like

plastering their shit all over the internets 

43 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You're still suspect for being gay btw crybaby...

I've posted her pic before Cunningham. Angry Jay has met her.

I've seen you get chased by a chicken in the gif that's about it. 

55 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Lindsey...prime Nordic chic too. Smh...

Yes, a good piece of meat that's going to be bred by a fukken semi-gorilla. What in God's name possesses these girls to let a grotesque beast mount them??? 

I shake my fukken head. 

It's an aberration, I swear. This kind of shit elevates the black man's status. Every white girl that spits out a mullato, degrades white males, to some degree. 

Kim Kardashian, 4 niglets with Kanye. 

This is a fukken nightmare.