Check your account email address ×

Out Of His Mind Trump Demands Automakers Lower All Car Prices By $3,000

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Trump has been terrible ....that's only up for debate amongst his base. 100% of indys are disgusted by him. Hes not going to be running against Hillary and he will have his own pathetic policy record to defend. 

If the dems run one of the clowns at the top of the pile currently it will be close.

If the dems find anyone at all who is a fresh face and not out of their minds....like say Tulsi......then Trump loses badly

6HNLPEN.gif

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump has been terrible ....that's only up for debate amongst his base. 100% of indys are disgusted by him. Hes not going to be running against Hillary and he will have his own pathetic policy record to defend. 

If the dems run one of the clowns at the top of the pile currently it will be close.

If the dems find anyone at all who is a fresh face and not out of their minds....like say Tulsi......then Trump loses badly

I like Tulsi and would support her. No way I’d vote for the other clowns on “top”. The dems really need to get their shit together, present a decent candidate and stop supporting these idiots just because they think they could beat trump.

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I like Tulsi and would support her. No way I’d vote for the other clowns on “top”. The dems really need to get their shit together, present a decent candidate and stop supporting these idiots just because they think they could beat trump.

Yup....I wouldnt vote for any of the assholes at the top either. Bernie burned his bridge with me. Of course I wouldnt vote for Trump if you put a gun to my head so theres that.

Independents love open borders.

They crave higher taxes.

They have no need for guns.

Having a choice of 3 or more jobs is for losers.

And if there is one thing that independents cannot live without, is being told they are racists.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s gonna be anyone but Trump. Another republican is announcing his run against Trump today. 

I sometimes try to imagine what it would be like to be some of you here that have NEVER BEEN CORRECT about anything.  Yet, your continued prognosis of the future is as strong as it has ever been.  

I literally shake my head.  I don’t know anybody like this is the real world.  It tells me I was raised and mentored correctly about identifying worthless haters and how to kick them to the curb quickly.  

There’s no way any of you have been successful in life.

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Independents love open borders.

They crave higher taxes.

They have no need for guns.

Having a choice of 3 or more jobs is for losers.

And if there is one thing that independents cannot live without, is being told they are racists.

Independants dont need record deficits 

Independants dont need negative interest rates

Independants dont need more hero worship

Independants dont need half assed trade wars

Independants dont need swamp creatures elevated to every post

And none of us need the continued assault on our 4th amendment and Trump is hell bent on that 

Just now, f7ben said:

Independants dont need record deficits         Granted

Independants dont need negative interest rates          Even the ones who hold 2 year bonds?

Independants dont need more hero worship                       TDS

Independants dont need half assed trade wars             How much more are you paying?

Independants dont need swamp creatures elevated to every post               He should make you Throat slitting czar

And none of us need the continued assault on our 4th amendment and Trump is hell bent on that             Every dem wants to kill the second. But that's fine

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Every dem says they want to kill the 2nd but they never do shit. Trump is actually taking massive steps to kill the 4th.

And let's not forget that trump assaulted the 2nd worse than Obama and his supermajority did in 2 full years 

40 minutes ago, f7ben said:

97.4% better for you?

Trump is an abysmal failure to all but his base. Sorry but it's true. 

Did steel prices drop or something? :lol: you were pounding your chest at the steel tariffs a few months ago.  

7 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Did steel prices drop or something? :lol: you were pounding your chest at the steel tariffs a few months ago.  

I was pounding my chest about the trade war and that it was the right thing to do. Trump waffled on that though so there went the only decent thing he was engaged in

1 hour ago, Snake said:

I'll say it again.

As long as the alternative is what the democrats are offering, yes, he could shit in the punch bowl at a wedding and I wouldn't give a fuck.

You assholes keep electing politicians. Good on you.

Give us the rundown of the people you voted for in the past? How many were politicians? :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Same as me probably.  All but one.

I find this sad.

It is sad. At one time people served a term or 2 in congress , then went back to civilian life and others served. Now its all carreer pols.

18 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

It is sad. At one time people served a term or 2 in congress , then went back to civilian life and others served. Now its all carreer pols.

I’d like to think that, at a certain point in our early history, this type of political squatting we have now would be thought of as treason and met by death.

How can it be thought of as anything else?  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I’d like to think that, at a certain point in our early history, this type of political squatting we have now would be thought of as treason and met by death.

apathy?

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Honestly, I would almost like to have it set up like jury duty.   It would probably work better.  You get 1 term and then back to civilian life.

52 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I was pounding my chest about the trade war and that it was the right thing to do. Trump waffled on that though so there went the only decent thing he was engaged in

he didn't waffle. He simply lost. He did claim they were easy to win and you went all in on that claim though.

• Haha 1

Just now, racer254 said:

Honestly, I would almost like to have it set up like jury duty.   It would probably work better.  You get 1 term and then back to civilian life.

You know, originally, serving in government was thought of a duty, a task that must be done by those equipped to do it.  It didn’t pay very well and was a lot of work.  One term was all that was “required”.  And that’s all anybody ever wanted to serve.

My....how things have changed.  National politics is quite the industry now.  Nobody leaves a gold mine when they can control the amount of gold it produces.

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

he didn't waffle. He simply lost. He did claim they were easy to win and you went all in on that claim though.

I was 100% correct. We were fighting from a position of power. Our economy is in so much better shape than the rest of the world we could fight this war under the best possible conditions for us. Instead Trump chose Christmas toys and cell phone parts.

All he really cares about is reelection. The man is a 100% failure 

13 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Doesn't read like a demand to me. :news:

Sounds like a business suggestion and considering US automakers will all but be out of the car business because of foreign dominance maybe they should listen.