Check your account email address ×

Piers Morgan: "The Left Have Become Unbearable".

The dem platform is mostly unbearable.

The LGBTQ garbage and constant race baiting and global warming hysteria etc etc.

None of it is important and none if it plays well with voters.

Why the fuck dont they focus on real issues with real solutions instead of continuing to be corporate lackeys with no clear message other than idiotic social policy.

Just now, f7ben said:

The LGBTQ garbage and constant race baiting and global warming hysteria etc etc.

Why the fuck dont they focus on real issues with real solutions instead of continuing to be corporate lackeys with no clear message other than idiotic social policy.

I like you when you are well rested.  Maybe even...love?  :lol: 

Related image

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I like you when you are well rested.  Maybe even...love?  :lol: 

Related image

I'm fine with some of their ideas like free college or getting rid of student loan debt or uhc or almost any of it. We all know its just pandering though and the people filling their coffers have the ultimate say.

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It's the same up here and also Globally where the Liberals are in power. It's a Global movement all orchestrated by the U.N. to fool, tug at the heart strings of bleeding heart types. A dummying down of society and it seems to be working to some extent. 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

spot on. Such a faggot platform

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm fine with some of their ideas like free college or getting rid of student loan debt or uhc or almost any of it. We all know its just pandering though and the people filling their coffers have the ultimate say.

So Stupid so Bipolar :lol: 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It entertains the world. My British brother in law loves it. 

A lady in Italy was asking me what we see in trump. He’s kinda of an ass she said. I said yep, total asshole. And we both laughed.

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

29 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol:   Priceless.      

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Welp...you lost me then.  WTF?  FIne with "some of their ideas"...or "almost any of them"?  You are fine with it but...know it's just pandering? of course it is...I have yet to hear of one possible way ANY of this will be paid for at all.

i'm gonna have to take back some love.  Yur retard.