Check your account email address ×

Doint the jobs Americans won't

A state official said Wednesday that more than 200 people applied for jobs at a chicken processing plant in Morton during a job fair held Monday.

Koch Foods, one of four companies with plants in six small Mississippi towns, was targeted in a massive federal immigration raid on Aug. 7. It contacted the state employment agency the same day to request its help in hiring workers.

Dianne Bell, communications director at MDES, said the [jobs] fair, originally scheduled from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., was extended to 5 p.m. because of the number of applicants. She also said the number would likely be updated beyond the 216.

https://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/politics/2019/08/14/ms-ice-raid-job-fair-numbers-applicants-koch-foods-chicken-plant-forest-morton-deboners/2010080001/

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, Snake said:

A state official said Wednesday that more than 200 people applied for jobs at a chicken processing plant in Morton during a job fair held Monday.

Koch Foods, one of four companies with plants in six small Mississippi towns, was targeted in a massive federal immigration raid on Aug. 7. It contacted the state employment agency the same day to request its help in hiring workers.

Dianne Bell, communications director at MDES, said the [jobs] fair, originally scheduled from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., was extended to 5 p.m. because of the number of applicants. She also said the number would likely be updated beyond the 216.

https://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/politics/2019/08/14/ms-ice-raid-job-fair-numbers-applicants-koch-foods-chicken-plant-forest-morton-deboners/2010080001/

Let's see how many pass a drug test and actually do that nasty job for more than a week before you pat yourself on the back. 

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Let's see how many pass a drug test and actually do that nasty job for more than a week before you pat yourself on the back. 

Someone's out of Boonesfarm.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

How about the business owner be charged? Oh wait I’m changing the narrative.

no the right has said that for a long long time . along with close that fucking strainer of a so called border 

temp work visa are not that hard to get . and if imagration agents were not over run with law breaking boarder crossers there woukd be even more time to prosses work visa paperwork . 

but yeah you guys are right the way we have been doing things is just fine 

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Let's see how many pass a drug test and actually do that nasty job for more than a week before you pat yourself on the 

I read it, shit on it and wiped my ass.

I read it, shit on it and wiped my ass.

looks like a trigger moment  to me 

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's really a job that should allow drugs and alcohol to be consumed while working :bc:

4 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

680 employees detained.  I wonder what the total number of workers is at that plant.  Fucking $10/hour job.  That plant should have a robot by now plucking chickens by the hundreds.  

The throat slitters get sprayed with blood and shit, then you have the gutting crew.

At the 5:35 mark it gets real to Beethovens 5th Symphony :thumb:

7 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's really a job that should allow drugs and alcohol to be consumed while working :bc:

The throat slitters get sprayed with blood and shit, then you have the gutting crew.

At the 5:35 mark it gets real to Beethovens 5th Symphony :thumb:

Patience.