Check your account email address ×

Trump lie #5

7 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

No, I know you don't fly to old Forge,..you drive there for the kayak thing..I remember you saying you and your daughter discussed running up on someone's property and stealing a Trump sign..But were scared you would be shot..(which by law is criminal trespass and burglary)  Clearly remember it..

And then a year later..

You say when you have a connecting flight in USA you won't even leave the terminal, you have no desire to step foot in America..

You are a fucking retard and a real shitty liar..

Next we can talk about Cheese,..or Hospital wait times if you want you fucking lying ass Barbie handed, Fredo, bleeding cunt..

:kneebash:

Wtf?  You just made all of that up. You are worse than. Zambo the lying clown. There is a search feature On this site. Find where I said this or shit the fuck up you triggered bitch. 

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: 

I love it!  I’m only up 127k as of Friday.  I should have bought some GICs instead!

How the fuck are you only up 127 k when you claimed you made 150k on one trade with play money?  Your only play money is Monopoly money you lying bitch. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Wtf?  You just made all of that up. You are worse than. Zambo the lying clown. There is a search feature On this site. Find where I said this or shit the fuck up you triggered bitch. 

No, all the truth, you just don't remember your lies because you're swimming in them..

53 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

On 10/29/2018 at 1:27 PM, revkevsdi said:

I do. Very little interest in spending any time in the Excited States.  Way to make MERca hate again. 

I do my best to avoid connecting flights that land in the US. 

On 10/28/2016 at 3:50 PM, revkevsdi said:

So, how dangerous do you think it would be to steal a Trump sign vs Hillary sign? I was on a kayaking trip to Old Forge two weekends ago and every time we ran shuttle, someone wanted to steal a Trump sign. 

I had to be Dad. "No fucking way am I stopping to truck so you can get shot stealing a Trump sign."

Errr, umm..whoops...liar..

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

How the fuck are you only up 127 k when you claimed you made 150k on one trade with play money?  Your only play money is Monopoly money you lying bitch. 

:lol2:You don’t know how stock market values work.  Astonishing.

Stick to Christmas club investment accounts and opening up your daddy’s business every morning.

:lmao:

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

:owned: 

There’s just so many. It’s just not worth reading his excuses and  a back peddling when you post them anymore.  First he denies, then he explains, then he lies again, then he laughs because “people fell for it”, then he denies again, lies.....repeat...repeat....repeat....

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

:lol2:You don’t know how stock market values work.  Astonishing.

Stick to Christmas club investment accounts and opening up your daddy’s business every morning.

:lmao:

:owned: 

There’s just so many. It’s just not worth reading his excuses and  a back peddling when you post them anymore.  First he denies, then he explains, then he lies again, then he laughs because “people fell for it”, then he denies again, lies.....repeat...repeat....repeat....

Exactly, easily predictable. I'm guessing he is going to say I'm to stupid to understand what he meant...:lol:

And how triggered would you have to be to even think about stealing a political sign off somebody’s lawn? :lol: That’s just pathetic...

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

And how triggered would you have to be to even think about stealing a political sign off somebody’s lawn? :lol: That’s just pathetic...

Safe to say that's when his severe case of TDS started to kick in

22 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Where is the lie there you dumb fucks?

B4 Trump vs after Trump. 

Flying vs driving for a kayak festival. 

Flying connecting flight through the US sucks because you can’t be sure how much time customs will delay you  

You lads are dumb as shit. 

On 8/19/2019 at 1:20 AM, revkevsdi said:

22 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Exactly, easily predictable. I'm guessing he is going to say I'm to stupid to understand what he meant...:lol:

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Where is the lie there you dumb fucks?

B4 Trump vs after Trump. 

Flying vs driving for a kayak festival. 

Flying connecting flight through the US sucks because you can’t be sure how much time customs will delay you  

You lads are dumb as shit

Found your lies in about 5 minutes,..called your response 100%, You bring up some BS about saying you fly to the Kayak festival?? Like there is a fucking airport in old forge..bahaha..

Beta Barb Fredo, The :backpeddle: liar.. You're just pathetic..:groin:

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Found your lies in about 5 minutes,..called your response 100%, You bring up some BS about saying you fly to the Kayak festival?? Like there is a fucking airport in old forge..bahaha..

Beta Barb Fredo, The :backpeddle: liar.. You're just pathetic..:groin:

WOW!  Can you read? How the fuck is that a lie? Look what you claimed I said and compare it to what I said. If you are dumb enough to think those are the same or a lie then sign up for remedial reading classes. 

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

WOW!  Can you read? How the fuck is that a lie? Look what you claimed I said and compare it to what I said. If you are dumb enough to think those are the same or a lie then sign up for remedial reading classes. 

You claim to " have very little interest in spending time in the USA"

But

You were vacationing here..

So that's a lie..

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

And you said you never said any of the things I said , that I made it all up, go find it and quote you..

I found them pretty much word for like I stated just off memory..

So that's was a lie also..2 lies on 1 page chump..

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You claim to " have very little interest in spending time in the USA"

But

You were vacationing here..

So that's a lie..

In 2016 I went to a kayak festival in 2018 I said I hav very little interest in spending time in the states. You’d have to have very little concept of time to think that is a lie. I do not want to spend time in the US. That is the truth. I have travelled in the US a lot over the years and have cut back my travel there a lot. Before Trump I spent at least 3 weekends per year at US kayak festivals. I haven’t been to one in 2018 or 2019. I’ve skied/boarded close to 20 resorts in the US. Zero since Trump.   

You also claimed that I said “I don’t leave the terminal when I have a connecting flight.” I did not say that. I said I avoid flights that connect in the US which is true. You were lying. Or just showing off your grade 4 reading comprehension. 

We flew to Tahiti this year and tried to avoid the US. But ended up flying through San Francisco. Had a great time. My wife wanted to tour San Fran and we really enjoyed the city.  A dolt like you would call that a gotcha. If we had any viable choices we would not have flown through the US. 

So keep lying little Trumpster. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

In 2016 I went to a kayak festival in 2018 I said I hav very little interest in spending time in the states. You’d have to have very little concept of time to think that is a lie. I do not want to spend time in the US. That is the truth. I have travelled in the US a lot over the years and have cut back my travel there a lot. Before Trump I spent at least 3 weekends per year at US kayak festivals. I haven’t been to one in 2018 or 2019. I’ve skied/boarded close to 20 resorts in the US. Zero since Trump.   

You also claimed that I said “I don’t leave the terminal when I have a connecting flight.” I did not say that. I said I avoid flights that connect in the US which is true. You were lying. Or just showing off your grade 4 reading comprehension. 

We flew to Tahiti this year and tried to avoid the US. But ended up flying through San Francisco. Had a great time. My wife wanted to tour San Fran and we really enjoyed the city.  A dolt like you would call that a gotcha. If we had any viable choices we would not have flown through the US. 

:backpeddle:

you claimed you never said any of that, I made it all up.. I proved you wrong..which makes you a liar..

want to talk aged cheddar.. I remember some douche nozzle (you) saying you cant find 2 year aged cheddar in the USA.. I showed you a place right down the street from my house..

You just make shit up to sound intelligent or edgy or something..Like your statement above, you dont come here because of Trump..Who the fuck says that and who the fuck lets a president dictate where they travel???...lol.. thats fucking pathetic.. Scared little Lie'n Beta Barbra Fredo..:lol:

22 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Liar

12 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

:backpeddle:

you claimed you never said any of that, I made it all up.. I proved you wrong..which makes you a liar..

want to talk aged cheddar.. I remember some douche nozzle (you) saying you cant find 2 year aged cheddar in the USA.. I showed you a place right down the street from my house..

You just make shit up to sound intelligent or edgy or something..Like your statement above, you dont come here because of Trump..Who the fuck says that and who the fuck lets a president dictate where they travel???...lol.. thats fucking pathetic.. Scared little Lie'n Beta Barbra Fredo..:lol:

Holy fuck! You really are stupid. 

Look at what you said and look and what you quoted. Grade 3 reading comprehension. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Holy fuck! You really are stupid. 

Look at what you said and look and what you quoted. Grade 3 reading comprehension. 

But at the end of the day you're still a LIAR and a Faggot :finger3: