Check your account email address ×

Dindu spits on white kid & ...

Black guy sprayed bear spray on a trolley line in Boston. Several people got sick. The guy fought with police when arrested.

Worst thing in the world is a pissed-off guy...………..with NOTHING TO LOSE. 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Black guy sprayed bear spray on a trolley line in Boston. Several people got sick. The guy fought with police when arrested.

Worst thing in the world is a pissed-off guy...………..with NOTHING TO LOSE. 

Wtf...

5 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Wtf...

Niggers being niggers. That's why they call them niggers. They are what they want to be. They ain't evah gonna' change for Whitey. 

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Niggers being niggers. That's why they call them niggers. They are what they want to be. They ain't evah gonna' change for Whitey. 

There are some good blacks. Maybe the one in the vid will act decent now after whitey knocked him out :dunno:

4 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

There are some good blacks. Maybe the one in the vid will act decent now after whitey knocked him out :dunno:

3 hours ago, SmeeAgain said:

Fixed it for you. :thumbsup: :bc:

I agree, there are many good blacks. Unfortunately, there are too many that want to kick your head in. Those are the ones I fear. I can't overlook the bad ones, because there are good ones. 

Some dogs are nice and friendly. Some dogs want to bite my leg off. Should I not worry about the mad dog, just because there are some nice dogs????

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I agree, there are many good blacks. Unfortunately, there are too many that want to kick your head in. Those are the ones I fear. I can't overlook the bad ones, because there are good ones. 

Some dogs are nice and friendly. Some dogs want to bite my leg off. Should I not worry about the mad dog, just because there are some nice dogs????

I do my best to not judge anyone based on their appearance.  I felt like an ass the last time I did.  I was down to our condo in Florida and while I was at the theatre I went into the can.  I saw a young black kid there wearing the hoodie and had dreads.  He looked like a gang-banger.  When I walked by to wash my hands, he said hello sir and was so polite and very well spoken. I talked to him for a minute or so.  When I first saw him, I was thinking I should have brought my Beretta.  I felt like a fucking ass.

9 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

I do my best to not judge anyone based on their appearance.  I felt like an ass the last time I did.  I was down to our condo in Florida and while I was at the theatre I went into the can.  I saw a young black kid there wearing the hoodie and had dreads.  He looked like a gang-banger.  When I walked by to wash my hands, he said hello sir and was so polite and very well spoken. I talked to him for a minute or so.  When I first saw him, I was thinking I should have brought my Beretta.  I felt like a fucking ass.

I would have also been scared...………….for good reason, because MANY young black boys are violent. 

It's too bad really, because a group gets labeled for the actions of some. 

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I would have also been scared...………….for good reason, because MANY young black boys are violent. 

It's too bad really, because a group gets labeled for the actions of some. 

just like cops and teachers when the good don't call out the bad for their bad deeds they all become bad

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

just like cops and teachers when the good don't call out the bad for their bad deeds they all become bad

Yup. 

The USA is turning into a clusterfuck. Just my .02c. 

It's always been bad, but now it's reaching the fission point, where it's going to go nuclear.