Check your account email address ×

Shit is getting real in Hong Kong.

34 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Let’s see if the mainland starts swinging an ax. 

Oh it’s coming. They are not going to put up with this much longer. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

21 minutes ago, Rapid Anus said:

What’s this aboot

The protests, initially sparked by opposition to a bill that would allow extraditions to mainland China, have become increasingly violent in recent weeks, with demonstrators targeting public transportation in a bid to pressure the government.

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Carrying American Flags and playing the US national Anthem because the US is a totalitarian hate filled country  :guzzle: everything they hate about the US is what this is about :flush:

America is going to sit back and watch as Hong Kong is swallowed up by the mainland. 

I don’t blame them for the upheaval at all this.  Communism sucks but, technically, the British cut Hong Kong loose and back into China 20 something years ago.

Hong Kong is part of China.

I also think we should step in and try to allow Hong Kong to maintain much of their own autonomy but only for our own interests.

And I also find it funny that the god damned, smelly fucking hippies in here that cry and whine about is “interfering” around the word now talk smack about us maybe not doing anything.

:lol:

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t blame them for the upheaval at all this.  Communism sucks but, technically, the British cut Hong Kong loose and back into China 20 something years ago.

Hong Kong is part of China.

I also think we should step in and try to allow Hong Kong to maintain much of their own autonomy but only for our own interests.

And I also find it funny that the god damned, smelly fucking hippies in here that cry and whine about is “interfering” around the word now talk smack about us maybe not doing anything.

:lol:

Who did that ?

40 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Who did that ?

46339A4A-71B7-4F6B-86F6-D586C2C99790.gif

14 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

the snapper heads in beijing are in a dither and dont know whether to shit, or go blind. they will move in, but they know it is going to cost a lot of bucks as the investors and such flee hong kong

LOL on the bold.  

Yes, indeed!  This is a good thing for us.  Hong Kong will worry the markets with their shedding many of its high dollar investors.