Check your account email address ×

SSI dynos 2020 cat 800 against a 2019!

Rod

3 hours ago, Anler said:

The doo is probably the better engine all around due to the direct injection but the axys is just so fun to ride. Im in love with this sled. 

I was in love with mine too until it popped.  I had it dialed mint too.  My only regret was taking the chance out of warranty which I won’t do again with a 2 stroke.  Goal this year is to put the 6.9s on and a 1.75 so it’s better in powder.  We spend too much time in untracked snow for a 1.25. Don’t much care about top speed as long as it will go 100 I’m good.  If my Freeride would go 100 on a 1.75, I have little doubt this one will too.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I was in love with mine too until it popped.  I had it dialed mint too.  My only regret was taking the chance out of warranty which I won’t do again with a 2 stroke.  Goal this year is to put the 6.9s on and a 1.75 so it’s better in powder.  We spend too much time in untracked snow for a 1.25. Don’t much care about top speed as long as it will go 100 I’m good.  If my Freeride would go 100 on a 1.75, I have little doubt this one will too.

I am going to seriously look at that 900 turbo for my next sled. I like the idea of not having to buy this $50 a gallon oil AND get top economy. At least 1 more year on the axys tho. I have it set up good. :bc: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don’t know anybody I ride with that hasn’t popped their late model Poo.  It’s weird.  2-2500 miles seems to be the norm.  Had one pop his ‘15 at 1000.  Not sure what that was about.  :dunno:

Just now, Zambroski said:

I don’t know anybody I ride with that hasn’t popped their late model Poo.  It’s weird.  2-2500 miles seems to be the norm.  Had one pop his ‘15 at 1000.  Not sure what that was about.  :dunno:

I bet none of then were 800ho motors. You didn't even know what an axys was :lol:

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

I am going to seriously look at that 900 turbo for my next sled. I like the idea of not having to buy this $50 a gallon oil AND get top economy. At least 1 more year on the axys tho. I have it set up good. :bc: 

And I’m hoping on keeping this turbo for a few more years as getting either a Back Country or another Assault next year.  :bc: 

Just now, f7ben said:

I bet none of then were 800ho motors. You didn't even know what an axys was :lol:

I have a buddy who put 5500 miles on an 850 last year. I had 3000 on mine. Kinda upset they didn't offer the rip2 this year.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Three were 800’s.  One 850.

What do you mean I didn’t know what Anys was?  I’ve been making fun of it and it’s fat Klim riders since it rolled out!!!!  :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Mine and others have been good. Danimal puts 2-3k on demos every season now for the last 3 years. Not one issue. 

**edit. Except that one that mysteriously caught fire... :whistle:

Edited by Anler

Just now, Reevester said:

I have a buddy who put 5500 miles on an 850 last year. I had 3000 on mine. Kinda upset they didn't offer the rip2 this year.

Cobra has been a pretty good track. :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Mine and others have been good. Danimal puts 2-3k on demos every season now for the last 3 years. Not one issue. 

Not sure what’s up with these.  Corner to corner seems to be hard on them?  Fuck if I know.  I know a guy with a Poo 600 (14 or 15?) that’s rolling over 5k right now with no issues.  :dunno:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Not sure what’s up with these.  Corner to corner seems to be hard on them?  Fuck if I know.  I know a guy with a Poo 600 (14 or 15?) that’s rolling over 5k right now with no issues.  :dunno:

See my edit... :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Mine had a little over 4000 million miles and I had just freshened every bearing, rebuilt the shocks, new belt, etc..  some fucking pissed that it shit the bed first ride of the season.  :flush:

12 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Should have snow checked one of these.  Sharp looking sled.

Image may contain: outdoor

It is sharp. Still...I miss an all black sled.

Just now, Rapid Anus said:

That’s what I’m getting 

It's going to GAPE a buncha muthas in an outdated chassis!!!!!!!!

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It is sharp. Still...I miss an all black sled.

It's going to GAPE a buncha muthas in an outdated chassis!!!!!!!!

the only thing they gape is cat's warranty claims!!!!!111

• Like 1
  • Haha 1