Check your account email address ×

Lynne Patton: President Trump Has Given $16 Billion to Baltimore, the Question Is What Are They Doing with the Money

• Platinum Contributing Member

:pc:

PATTON: "This administration — and I want to say this expressly to Mayor Young and Michael Steele and Al Sharpton, who today called out the President and said let President Trump put his money where his mouth is. Well, boys and girls, I have a message for you, President Trump has given $16 billion in 2018 alone to Elijah Cummings’ district in federal grants. We have given more money in homeless funds to Baltimore than the last administration. We have given more money in community development grants than the last administration to Baltimore. My question to you guys is this, what are you actually doing with the money so that it benefits residents in the community for once instead of deep pocket crooked politicians?"

https://grabien.com/story.php?id=245367

The head of HUD......her qualifications were she was a wedding planner for one of Trumps businesses and she lives in Trump tower.

No comment until I can confirm her possible lie.

16 billion is a huge fuckin lie as I suspected........wedding planner running HUD...you can’t make this shit up.

Edited by Mainecat

• USA Contributing Member
56 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The head of HUD......her qualifications were she was a wedding planner for one of Trumps businesses and she lives in Trump tower.

16 billion is a huge fuckin lie as I suspected........wedding planner running HUD...you can’t make this shit up.

So basically money went to Baltimore (to the dems to fix things) and it cant be accounted for..... yet.  

Independent minded...... admit it, your all about all the freebes you can get off this country and thus follow the dem party like you followed your BIL for all the support he provided you through your life.  You just live off everyone else and don't get off the couch unless you have to.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Remember when Trump called out the governor of Puerto Rico for being crooked and everyone on the left made fun of him for it? How did that turn out again?

Puerto Rican politician-  what else would they be besides crooked.  They give Latinos a bad name.  My dentist who grew up in PR and I were discussing the corruption when i was in there a few weeks back as well as the true conditions.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

Puerto Rican politician-  what else would they be besides crooked.  They give Latinos a bad name.  My dentist who grew up in PR and I were discussing the corruption when i was in there a few weeks back as well as the true conditions.  

Yea well Baltimore has had a string of corrupt pols as Mayor over the years and the same Congressional rep for decades. 

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea well Baltimore has had a string of corrupt pols as Mayor over the years and the same Congressional rep for decades. 

no doubt,  Baltimore has had issues for a long time. Outside the small area near the waterfront it is a shit hole.  Walk a block off camden yards you might end up in a box.    

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

So the Baltimore Sun is lying?  

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

:pc:

PATTON: "This administration — and I want to say this expressly to Mayor Young and Michael Steele and Al Sharpton, who today called out the President and said let President Trump put his money where his mouth is. Well, boys and girls, I have a message for you, President Trump has given $16 billion in 2018 alone to Elijah Cummings’ district in federal grants. We have given more money in homeless funds to Baltimore than the last administration. We have given more money in community development grants than the last administration to Baltimore. My question to you guys is this, what are you actually doing with the money so that it benefits residents in the community for once instead of deep pocket crooked politicians?"

https://grabien.com/story.php?id=245367

Well, I’m not surprised that Trump spent more money. 

I can remember about 4 years ago when my wife and I were traveling to Florida for vacation. Red Sox were playing at Camden Yards so we thought we'd take in a game. Looked around at motels within 5 miles of Camden. Looked at reviews and most said that the area was shaky and to be aware. Said fuck it and went on our way.