Check your account email address ×

Kushnerville...Trumps SIL is Baltimore Area Slum Lord

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Jimmy's the byproduct of a affair bathed in TDS between Spin and MC.  

Ewww.  But it’s true!  :lol:

I hope MC’s diaper gave him a nice soft landing on his B-day.  I assume it was MC that carried?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Well, sure it is.

“Trump called Baltimore a shithole but, Omar is in MN but Kushner has stuff in Baltimore and Cummings is good or bad and hupocrisy and stuff.”

:lol:

If it wasn’t so fucking funny to watch TDS war weak brains, it might be sad.

Nawww.  :lmao: 

Snacks reading comprehension is legendary bad.  I answered his question about what I thought she said that was wrong.... as in wrong to say and he’s still demanding answers a day later.  Wtf  more importantly, wgaf?

Edited by DriftBusta

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Snacks reading comprehension is legendary bad.  I answered his question about what I thought she said that was wrong.... as in wrong to say and he’s still demanding answers a day later.  Wtf  more importantly, wgaf?

My favorite is when he asks a question, then you answer and he goes, “Blah, blah, blah...whatever....just endless blather”.

Brainless squid.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Jimmy this place has turned a corner because it has attracted more and more dumb asses who are easily led by their noses.

Trumps days are limited.

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Jimmy this place has turned a corner because it has attracted more and more dumb asses who are easily led by their noses.

Trumps days are limited.

Ahhh it’s fine...I support Trump in his trade efforts and think the whole Impeachment issue is nonsense and Dems need to let it go. None of it matters here though because it’s like W said after 9-11...you’re either with us or against us so I don’t expect much. The whole thing is funny  watching some here defend  Trump, Kushner, Bolton, Pompeo ....ect....like they give a fuck about the average American. 😂

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhh it’s fine...I support Trump in his trade efforts and think the whole Impeachment issue is nonsense and Dems need to let it go. None of it matters here though because it’s like W said after 9-11...you’re either with us or against us so I don’t expect much. The whole thing is funny  watching some here defend  Trump, Kushner, Bolton, Pompeo ....ect....like they give a fuck about the average American. 😂

Tell the class just how badly Trump et al have fucked your life.

Share with us just exactly how your standard of living has been horribly affected.

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Snake said:

Share with us just exactly how your standard of living has been horribly affected.

I didn't say that now did I Moe and why are you so defensive when ever Trump and family is slighted? 

51 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

39 minutes ago, Snake said:

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I didn't say that now did I Moe and why are you so defensive when ever Trump and family is slighted? 

Just now, Snake said:

Trump has fucked his life up so bad he can't state an example of it.

That's some bad shit!

A lot of "feels" are hurt because they are told they should be hurt.  Jimmy listens and follows.

Sources have confirmed that the Baltimore Police Deputy Commissioner, Danny Murphy, was robbed at gunpoint in the city’s southeast area on Friday night.

Reports state that the incident occurred at 9:30 p.m. while Murphy was with his wife in the 2200 Block of E. Pratt.

The report comes after Baltimore city officials and federal officials announced the launch of a National Public Safety Partnership on July 16 as part of a push to cut down on violent crime in the area.

“We need to do more. There are too many shootings. There are too many killings,” said the United States attorney for Maryland, Robert Hur.

As usual, the black community eats away at our national psyche. 24/7, 365. 

America's growing nightmare. Constantly breeding, constantly violent, constantly dysfunctional. 

It will continue, until it explodes some day. 

All I'm seein' on TV is BLACK AMERICA!!! 24/7. 

CNN, FOX, MSNBC!! All day, all night, BLACKNESS, and Accusation against Trump of RACISM.

Just what I've been saying here for TWO years...……….black America is going to consume our national existence!!  I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!