Check your account email address ×

Kushnerville...Trumps SIL is Baltimore Area Slum Lord

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And?

Seriously...Trump gets his panties in a wad and goes after Cummings and the city yet his SIL is part of the problem. I'm guessing you'll say nothing because A) Trump and his family can do no wrong and B) You're a slum lord as well. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And?

He doesn’t know, morning Folgers crystals sweetened with TDS is his thing while looking for some “gotcha” moments. 

Nobody with brains really cares about him anymore.  He can off himself with the rest of the miserable twats having a tough go at it due to his own ineptness.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He doesn’t know, morning Folgers crystals sweetened with TDS is his thing while looking for some “gotcha” moments. 

Nobody with brains really cares about him anymore.  He can off himself with the rest of the miserable twats having a tough go at it due to his own ineptness.

:cry:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Seriously...Trump gets his panties in a wad and goes after Cummings and the city yet his SIL is part of the problem. I'm guessing you'll say nothing because A) Trump and his family can do no wrong and B) You're a slum lord as well. 

:lol:  Now Im a slum lord.  So triggered.  Do you go through life so kneejerk and emotional about everything?  The correct answer is C.  Neither.  

You started the thread.  I asked a question.  Why dont you see if you can pull on your big boy pants and answer it.  

:lol:  Now Im a slum lord.  So triggered.  Do you go through life so kneejerk and emotional about everything?  The correct answer is C.  Neither.  

You started the thread.  I asked a question.  Why dont you see if you can pull on your big boy pants and answer it.  

Really...because you have never been critical of Trump and his family for anything and Kushner is part of the problem so where is the criticism of him from The Mango?

BTW speaking of big boy pants you never did answer the question about Omar's anti Semitic and racist comment...jus sayin. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really...because you have never been critical of Trump and his family for anything and I'm not explaining the obvious to you. 

Because you cant.  Derp!   Kushner owns some property in Balmore!  Hack article digs up some dirt on Kushner!  Kushner is part of the problem!  Derp!  I suppose Kushner is responsible for all the homelessness and gang violence too?  

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Commings has been in congress for 30 years I don’t think you can compare the two

You cannot. Cummings is another complete pile of race baiting, ignorant racist trash.  Voted in by the same.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You cannot. Cummings is another complete pile of race baiting, ignorant racist trash.  Voted in by the same.  

He and his wife are also under FBI investigation for getting rich off a nonprofit charity 

Expected responses.....oh look Omar said some mean things let's flip out and send her home!!!!! Hey it's all Cummings fault..mean tweets!!!!!!! Meanwhile the rich power brokers R and D are sticking it in our ass while guys like Woolie cheer because of partisan hack politics......Zderpski  is just along for the ride because he is too stupid to do otherwise. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Expected responses.....oh look Omar said some mean things let's flip out and send her home!!!!! Hey it's all Cummings fault..mean tweets!!!!!!! Meanwhile the rich power brokers R and D are sticking it in our ass while guys like Woolie cheer because of partisan hack politics......Zderpski  is just along for the ride because he is too stupid to do otherwise. 

Poor Pouty Snacks.  Ate up with TDS and crying because people won’t jump on board with his stupid little jelly hate threads.

#1 on my suicide pool, bro!  Make it happen!  Spinner wants his spot back.

:lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poor Pouty Snacks.  Ate up with TDS and crying because people won’t jump on board with his stupid little jelly hate threads.

#1 on my suicide pool, bro!  Make it happen!  Spinner wants his spot back.

I could not care less if anybody "jumps on board" and jelly hate thread....you sound  like a middle school girl.  

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

54 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

so you control what your relatives do,  WGAF much of Baltimore is a shithole and the Dem politicians don't help the problem

17 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I think it was voted best city to live in a few years ago.

Yuh....sure....mmmmmk

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sure Im cheering.  Cummings is a career hack Democrat., and rather than focusing on the real causes of problems in Baltimore, all you can come up with is........”Kushner bad”

A9942A46-15EC-46CA-8369-87DDA9504046.jpeg.e0704932a26a6f95fcf12b69e5a04007.jpeg

Edited by DriftBusta

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

so you control what your relatives do,  WGAF much of Baltimore is a shithole and the Dem politicians don't help the problem

Relative....Kushner is in the inner circle but yeah fuck it....exploit shit and blame Democrats.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Yuh....sure....mmmmmk

Sure Im cheering.  Cummings is a career hack Democrat., and rather than focusing on the real causes of problems in Baltimore, all you can come up with is........”Kushner bad”

A9942A46-15EC-46CA-8369-87DDA9504046.jpeg.e0704932a26a6f95fcf12b69e5a04007.jpeg

I didn't do any of that but clearly guys like Kushner aren't helping the problem....now about that Omar thing. 

I didn't do any of that but clearly guys like Kushner aren't helping the problem....now about that Omar thing. 

LL's job isn't to help things it's to provide a roof and make money.  Politicians on the other hand are supposed to make things better for their constituents but Dems ran Baltimore into the ground

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nope.

Well, sure it is.

“Trump called Baltimore a shithole but, Omar is in MN but Kushner has stuff in Baltimore and Cummings is good or bad and hupocrisy and stuff.”

If it wasn’t so fucking funny to watch TDS war weak brains, it might be sad.

Nawww.  :lmao: