Check your account email address ×

Kushnerville...Trumps SIL is Baltimore Area Slum Lord

It was just a matter of time until racism consumed our life in America. 

It just got ignited by Obama, but it would have happened no matter what. 

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

It was just a matter of time until racism consumed our life in America. 

It just got ignited by Obama, but it would have happened no matter what. 

There really isn’t a severe racism problem.  I know you don’t believe that but it’s true.  What we are seeing is a bunch of worthless honkies on the left doing all they can to create it.  Hate is what they are about and how they want to rally.  When it all falls apart, it won’t be colored folks getting slaughtered, they are gonna get the fuck out of the way.  It’s gonna be screaming white bread losers with big fucking mouthes getting their throats hacked out in the streets.

Watch.

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

There really isn’t a severe racism problem.  I know you don’t believe that but it’s true.  What we are seeing is a bunch of worthless honkies on the left doing all they can to create it.  Hate is what they are about and how they want to rally.  When it all falls apart, it won’t be colored folks getting slaughtered, they are gonna get the fuck out of the way.  It’s gonna be screaming white bread losers with big fucking mouthes getting their throats hacked out in the streets.

Watch.

To be honest with ya', I don't really know what's in store for the USA. I just don't know for sure what all this dissension is going to morph into. I don't know if I'm gonna' be in a war with blacks, or with Leftists, or what. I don't know where we are heading, all I know is that something bad is happening in America. 

I also believe that the shit could hit the fan...……………….overnight. 

I am a pessimist by nature, always have been. 

6 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

You wont leave. Hahahahaha

:lol: it’s amazing how that one little word just triggers the fuck out of white leftists.  They can’t ignore it....it’s the whole cause of their SJW movement!!!!!

“Everyone that disagrees with me is a racist, rapist AND a pedophile!!!”

Yup...it makes sense!