Check your account email address ×

Judge Andrew Napolitano: Trump has unleashed a torrent of hatred

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Just stop with the alinsky tactics.  No one would vote if you waited for an ideal candidate.

No ideal candidate would dare run with the political discourse we have now so stop with the turd sammich is our best option until an ideal candidate decides to run. You support turd sammiches. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

No ideal candidate would dare run with the political discourse we have now so stop with the turd sammich is our best option until an ideal candidate decides to run. You support turd sammiches. 

Who do you support that was any better? 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Racer says Trump isnt destroying the 4th and worse than Bush ot Obama so all is cool!!!11

And you say he is?  Maybe you should list examples or start a new thread.  Same shit, different day with all the trump haters.  I am sorry your all butthurt over trump being elected, but get over it.

Edited by racer254

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Who do you support that was any better? 

someone who supports fiscally conservative policy

someone who is non-interventionist

someone who does not infringe on the constitutional and universal rights of all humans

someone who does not use a religious platform to enact legislation

is there a candidate like that? 

Just now, Anler said:

someone who supports fiscally conservative policy

someone who is non-interventionist

someone who does not infringe on the constitutional and universal rights of all humans

someone who does not use a religious platform to enact legislation

is there a candidate like that? 

Find him or her and I would vote for that candidate.   Please show me someone like this that would win an election any longer.

Just now, racer254 said:

Find him or her and I would vote for that candidate.   Please show me someone like this that would win an election any longer.

This is the problem and where we are right now.  Trump is the best thing going....because we have made it that way.  Or rather, DC has made us make it that way.

Bush brought us Obama, Obama brought us Trump.  Trump will bring us some ignorant, racist, transgender twink from the left.  This is America.

There's only one end here when it comes to this.

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And you say he is?  Maybe you should list examples or start a new thread.  Same shit, different day with all the trump haters.  I am sorry your all butthurt over trump being elected, but get over it.

I'm saying.....any destruction of the 4th us bad and Trump is doing it. Good God man

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm saying.....any destruction of the 4th us bad and Trump is doing it. Good God man

Yes, destruction of any amendment is bad.  Tell me, do you really think TRUMP wants the 4th abolished?  FFS, the dems just lauched a 2 year probe that trampled any 4th amendment rights that trump had.

Edited by racer254

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yes, destruction of any amendment is bad.  Tell me, do you really think TRUMP wants the 4th abolished?  FFS, the dems just lauched a 2 year probe that trampled any 4th amendment rights that trump had.

Yes....he does. He signed a renewed FISA law while knowing the abuses it poses. He has loaded courts and cabinet positions with the absolute worst 4th amendment enemies. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yes....he does. He signed a renewed FISA law while knowing the abuses it poses. He has loaded courts and cabinet positions with the absolute worst 4th amendment enemies. 

You make it sound as though he WROTE it.  All he did was renew it and loading the courts?  oh please.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

You make it sound as though he WROTE it.  All he did was renew it and loading the courts?  oh please.

He signed it into law.....

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And how did it get to him?  Did any of your elected officials vote for it?

He had a pen in his hand.....he solely could have stopped it. He signed his name to it and called it a tremendous law. He acting individually passed the legislation into law. He signed his name right on the line as the most powerful man in the world and made it the law.

Trump could have defended the citizens of this country and instead he solely using his mighty pen signed it by himself with no help making it law

Do you need me to explain it in simpler terms?

Edited by f7ben

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He doesn't know wtf you're talking about. He's a dyed in the wool neocon. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

He had a pen in his hand.....he solely could have stopped it. He signed his name to it and called it a tremendous law. He acting individually passed the legislation into law. He signed his name right on the line as the most powerful man in the world and made it the law.

Trump could have defended the citizens of this country and instead he solely using his mighty pen signed it by himself with no help making it law

Do you need me to explain it in simpler terms?

Trump ain't the problem, check on the people pushing the legislation.

Just now, racer254 said:

Trump ain't the problem, check on the people pushing the legislation.

Trump was the only single person that had the power to stop it. The one man in the world that could have helped us and he didnt.....he called the absolute destruction of our rights "tremendous" and with the stroke of his pen made it the law.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

This is the problem and where we are right now.  Trump is the best thing going....because we have made it that way.  Or rather, DC has made us make it that way.

Bush brought us Obama, Obama brought us Trump.  Trump will bring us some ignorant, racist, transgender twink from the left.  This is America.

There's only one end here when it comes to this.

Holy shit! @Polaris 550 is going to be president????

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Napolitano has been acting like a woman scorned after Trump didn’t give him a supreme court nomination. I always like the guy until recently when it became obvious that impartiality is not a trait that he possesses 

I think this article nails it pretty well. Trump never had any intention of Nap even being considered and Nap was silly to take Trump at his word. Trump was just being the lying pile of shit that he is and Nap was being naive.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/andrew-napolitano-supreme-court-shortlist-trump-236488

• Like 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

It's very odd considering the fact that Carter Page and George P were illegally spied on which lead to the Russia collusion crap. You would've thought he would've punted that fucker out of the park. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Trump was the only single person that had the power to stop it. The one man in the world that could have helped us and he didnt.....he called the absolute destruction of our rights "tremendous" and with the stroke of his pen made it the law.

Don’t you find this tiring?