Check your account email address ×

Judge Andrew Napolitano: Trump has unleashed a torrent of hatred

Napolitano has been acting like a woman scorned after Trump didn’t give him a supreme court nomination. I always like the guy until recently when it became obvious that impartiality is not a trait that he possesses 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Napolitano has been acting like a woman scorned after Trump didn’t give him a supreme court nomination. I always like the guy until recently when it became obvious that impartiality is not a trait that he possesses 

You ever think that maybe these people pulling the curtain back on Trump might just be right?

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You ever think that maybe these people pulling the curtain back on Trump might just be right?

Anything is possible, but the Democrats have proven that they are completely corrupt. That’s more concerning to me then the fact we have a New York City blowhard as president. He’s done too much good for me to write him off. Can you fucking imagine if one of those idiots from the Democratic debate actually gets elected?   This is also the part where I have to point out that it is trump that I support not the Republican Party they suck almost as bad as the Democrats lest someone feel compelled to toss out the hack bullshit.

642F1A96-F32A-4AEE-A4F3-4B92A6A3FF43.thumb.jpeg.42ace6df31244bff8466a78c7c87da6a.jpeg I know it’s only a meme, but going back to the IRS, Trevon and all that bullshit, the Democrats are not any friends of mine 

Edited by DriftBusta

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Weird that people call Woolie a hack. 😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Anything is possible, but the Democrats have proven that they are completely corrupt. That’s more concerning to me then the fact we have a New York City blowhard as president. He’s done too much good for me to write him off. Can you fucking imagine if one of those idiots from the Democratic debate actually gets elected?Anything is possible, but the Democrats have proven that they are completely corrupt. That’s more concerning to me then the fact we have a New York City blowhard as president. He’s done too much good for me to write him off. Can you fucking imagine if one of those idiots from the Democratic debate actually gets elected?  642F1A96-F32A-4AEE-A4F3-4B92A6A3FF43.thumb.jpeg.42ace6df31244bff8466a78c7c87da6a.jpeg I know it’s only a meme, but going back to the IRS, Trevon and all that bullshit, the Democrats are not any friends of mine 

I understand why you like him....on many levels. The issue is that nearly every single person that isnt a sycophant and has access paints the same picture of Trump. From ambassadors to cabinet members to his personal lawyers etc

7 minutes ago, s pump said:

Let it out Greg

Honestly.  :lol:

”Trump is a putrefied mass with a bullhorn. A truly disgusting human being that is full of hate!!!!!!!!”

Hate creates hate.  The hating side with the biggest bats wins!  Too bad, so sad.

RACISTS!!!!!!   :lmao:

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I understand why you like him....on many levels. The issue is that nearly every single person that isnt a sycophant and has access paints the same picture of Trump. From ambassadors to cabinet members to his personal lawyers etc

99% of them inside the beltway Political animals.  And i would disagree about the level of support/ #sycophants.  Etc..  there are no better alternatives right now.  Zero.  So until someone better comes along.....  :dunno: 

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Having corporate lobbyists running your top cabinet posts isn’t corruption?

No,

It's when they use their position to personally benefit and commit crimes is when it becomes corruption. 

Edited by racer254

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

99% of them inside the beltway Political animals.  And i would disagree about the level of support/ #sycophants.  Etc..  there are no better alternatives right now.  Zero.  So until someone better comes along.....  :dunno: 

I agree there are no better options.....that doesnt mean it's necessary to support Trump. His feet should getting held to the fire by conservatives....not getting propped up and enabled 

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Holy irony batman

Just now, f7ben said:

I agree there are no better options.....that doesnt mean it's necessary to support Trump. His feet should getting held to the fire by conservatives....not getting propped up and enabled 

Cant disagree with that.  Where the hell are they?  Term limits would probably help make some of these bastards do whats right instead of whats going to get them re elected imo.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He is doing what most conservatives want.  Spending is a concern and most everyone is complaining about that, but no one want's their little slice of the pie cut.  

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

every presidents feet should be held to the fire.  Spending 8 years of bitching about Obie but 2+ years ignoring every trump misstep is batshit crazy

19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

He is doing what most conservatives want.  Spending is a concern and most everyone is complaining about that, but no one want's their little slice of the pie cut.  

fiscal conservatives should hate him,  he's absolutely terrible that way.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, racer254 said:

How about the obliteration of the 4th amendment? Do conservatives like that?

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They dont give a shit about any of the amendments except the 2nd. And stop calling them conservatives, no conservative would ever support the errosion of any rights, not even a little. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

They dont give a shit about any of the amendments except the 2nd. And stop calling them conservatives, no conservative would ever support the errosion of any rights, not even a little. 

Just stop with the alinsky tactics.  No one would vote if you waited for an ideal candidate.

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, racer254 said:

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

fiscal conservatives should hate him,  he's absolutely terrible that way.  

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Just now, racer254 said:

Just stop with the alinsky tactics.  No one would vote if you waited for an ideal candidate.

Massive backpedal in the span of 5 posts...bravo!!!