Check your account email address ×

Madame President!!!

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Two Dumpers :bc: And he thanks you for your support :thumb:

Youre just like a little lost chihuahua nipping at people's ankles with your lame attempts at trolling:lol:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

An easy $100 from Grabass :snack:

Polls: Clinton leads Trump in Colorado, Florida, Pennsylvania, tied in Ohio

161017-hillary-clinton-ap-1160

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump each garner 45 percent support in Ohio among likely voters. | AP Photo

While Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are tied in Ohio, the Democratic nominee is leading her opponent in Colorado, Florida and Pennsylvania, according to a batch of Quinnipiac University polls released Monday.

Clinton and Trump each garner 45 percent support in Ohio among likely voters, with Libertarian nominee Gary Johnson and Green Party candidate Jill Stein at 6 percent and 1 percent, respectively.

Clinton’s largest lead in the swing state polls comes in Colorado, where the former secretary of state tops Trump by 8 percentage points, 45 percent to 37 percent. She leads by 6 percentage points in Pennsylvania, 47 percent to 41 percent, and 4 percentage points in Florida, 48 percent to 44 percent.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/swing-states-2016-election/2016/10/clinton-trump-polls-colorado-florida-pennsylvania-ohio-who-is-winning-229898?ref=yfp

• 1 month later...
  • Gold Member
On 10/18/2016 at 3:29 AM, SnowRider said:

An easy $100 from Grabass :snack:

161017-hillary-clinton-ap-1160

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump each garner 45 percent support in Ohio among likely voters. | AP Photo

While Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are tied in Ohio, the Democratic nominee is leading her opponent in Colorado, Florida and Pennsylvania, according to a batch of Quinnipiac University polls released Monday.

Clinton and Trump each garner 45 percent support in Ohio among likely voters, with Libertarian nominee Gary Johnson and Green Party candidate Jill Stein at 6 percent and 1 percent, respectively.

Clinton’s largest lead in the swing state polls comes in Colorado, where the former secretary of state tops Trump by 8 percentage points, 45 percent to 37 percent. She leads by 6 percentage points in Pennsylvania, 47 percent to 41 percent, and 4 percentage points in Florida, 48 percent to 44 percent.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/swing-states-2016-election/2016/10/clinton-trump-polls-colorado-florida-pennsylvania-ohio-who-is-winning-229898?ref=yfp

Did you get my $100...  oh wait, you lost fucker!!!!!  Thanks for the $100 loser!!!!!

23 minutes ago, s pump said:

Crickets

Yep... there's a few here that have been mysteriously absent after carrying on and on for months leading up to the election. For some odd reason the jaw jacking from them has been at an all time low.

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yep... there's a few here that have been mysteriously absent after carrying on and on for months leading up to the election. For some odd reason the jaw jacking from them has been at an all time low.

Dunceunderground has fired back up after going dark election day but only members can view to hide their crying.  That is where our forum idiots went too

Edited by BOHICA

Just now, BOHICA said:

Dunceunderground has fired back up after going dark election day but only members can view to hide their crying.  That is where are forum idiots went too

I went over there the other day and noticed it was locked out to only gold star members or whatever, That's their safe place to go and cry it out I assume

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

One has to give MC credit for soldiering on....he reminds me of one of those Japanese soldiers that is stuck on a desert island by himself and does not know the war is over. He keeps fighting on..... 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, T1R9sledder said:

One has to give MC credit for soldiering on....he reminds me of one of those Japanese soldiers that is stuck on a desert island by himself and does not know the war is over. He keeps fighting on.....

Agreed........clueless and isolated Jap :news:

14 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

:lol:

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I went over there the other day and noticed it was locked out to only gold star members or whatever, That's their safe place to go and cry it out I assume

Once hillary cancelled her premptive victory firework show over the hudson that place went dark.  That place would have epic to go election night!  Im pissed the admin over there took it down.  I wanted to see tears and nazi style hate that is the backbone of that place.

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Once hillary cancelled her premptive victory firework show over the hudson that place went dark.  That place would have epic to go election night!  Im pissed the admin over there took it down.  I wanted to see tears and nazi style hate that is the backbone of that place.

Hackers forced them to take it offline  :lol: Must have been those pesky Russians again :lmao: