Check your account email address ×

Wax my Cock and balls tranny is a pedo!!!

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

What exactly is a “Rapid Anus”?  Your tactics confuse me.

He’s kind of a dumbass. He spelled Rabid wrong. The last stray dog he tried to fuck bit him on the ass. 

40 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

He’s kind of a dumbass. He spelled Rabid wrong. The last stray dog he tried to fuck bit him on the ass. 

Bwhahaha you’re so triggered and weak all the time 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Derp. “May was forced out as PM of England because of her liberal immigration policies”.  :lmao:

Very good!  :lol: 

Now, explain how her dealings with Brexit worked out for her.  :lol: Just sit down there "plus 1".  

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Very good!  :lol: 

Now, explain how her dealings with Brexit worked out for her.  :lol: Just sit down there "plus 1".  

Ohhh you’ve heard of Brexit?  Good for you. Do you still think it was her “liberal immigration policies” that force her out?

28 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ohhh you’ve heard of Brexit?  Good for you. Do you still think it was her “liberal immigration policies” that force her out?

You are a complete imbecile.  Maybe if you paid attention to what was being posted instead of trying not to have a little triggered fit while jerking off to Al Gore's pictures, you'd be worth.....nevermind.  You aren't worth shit.  A fucking liar and a twerp.  A little bitch..that's it.

YUP!  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

You are a complete imbecile.  Maybe if you paid attention to what was being posted instead of trying not to have a little triggered fit while jerking off to Al Gore's pictures, you'd be worth.....nevermind.  You aren't worth shit.  A fucking liar and a twerp.  A little bitch..that's it.

YUP!  :lol: 

Derp deflection. 

You’re dumb and dumberer all day long 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

You think I need to deflect your cunty little self?  :lol:

You need to deflect because you make stupid statements and then want to back away from them when it is obvious how much of a dumbass you are. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You need to deflect because you make stupid statements and then want to back away from them when it is obvious how much of a dumbass you are. 

Adorable!  Not at all.  I can successfully debate and back all my statements that you are too stupid to understand.  I just don’t need to.  

You are an ignorant, lying, partisan dweeb.  Always have been.