Check your account email address ×

Holy sweet fuck.

Well.....if you're trying to get through the Express lane with too many items you are a lazy sob a d should go back where you came from. Goes to character , not race :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member

Wonder if she is the type that returns her shopping cart to the cart corral in the parking lot or one of those that don’t???? 

Any guesses?

Edited by BOHICA
  • Haha 2

The guy isn’t white he’s a Cuban and he’s a democrat lmao. He confronted the chick at the store in question after she lied!!!

Edited by jtssrx

Yup,  it is all bullshit .  Middle class working blacks don’t even exist on social media.  We were downtown last night .  Probably interacted with 50 - 60. Poc .  Couldn’t of been more friendly . 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yup,  it is all bullshit .  Middle class working blacks don’t even exist on social media.  We were downtown last night .  Probably interacted with 50 - 60. Poc .  Couldn’t of been more friendly . 

amazing isn't it. cant be true though. the media in both our countries are painting the picture of every white being a klansman, coloured person a black panther, asian a hong kong gangster and indian a rebel. 95% of all folks have decency in them. well, except mooooooslims. lol

I posted this story earlier in the week about a woman recovering from heart surgery  having her AC unit ripped from her house. 

THIS....  This ..  white man stepped up , bought & installed a brand new one for her. 

Think social media is going to be blown up  sharing her story.  🙄

91BC3524-622E-4DA3-8347-BB8C2E338060.jpeg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

amazing isn't it. cant be true though. the media in both our countries are painting the picture of every white being a klansman, coloured person a black panther, asian a hong kong gangster and indian a rebel. 95% of all folks have decency in them. well, except mooooooslims. lol

Truth.  

I got to admit, I find myself falling for it.  I think we are going to go downtown and are going to encounter all these racial tensions 

we went to a multiracial jazz club, with multi racial band playing.  Hard to believe how twisted media and others are in wanting to promote racial strife for profit 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Truth.  

I got to admit, I find myself falling for it.  I think we are going to go downtown and are going to encounter all these racial tensions 

we went to a multiracial jazz club, with multi racial band playing.  Hard to believe how twisted media and others are in wanting to promote racial strife for profit 

My neighborhood is very diverse. Blacks, whites, Asians, Indians, Hispanic, old and young, etc. And oddly enough everyone gets along and when you dig a little deeper you’ll find we have a lot of the same goals for our families and our kids. 

Best thing you can do is tune out the fake news.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Edmo said:

My neighborhood is very diverse. Blacks, whites, Asians, Indians, Hispanic, old and young, etc. And oddly enough everyone gets along and when you dig a little deeper you’ll find we have a lot of the same goals for our families and our kids. 

Best thing you can do is tune out the fake news.

best thing that could happen to native americans and blacks is being in a more diverse society where the culture is not one of excuse making and the embracing of thug life, drugs and alcohol.  

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

best thing that could happen to native americans and blacks is being in a more diverse society where the culture is not one of excuse making and the embracing of thug life, drugs and alcohol.  

Yep.  

15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Bingo.  

22 hours ago, Cold War said:

Truth.  

And many are falling for it.

Every race baiter in the Country is converging  on Detroit NAACP convention this week.......along with local Dems, who have been absent from public eye since winning election.  The rhetoric is off the charts .  The KKK is now out in the open and coming for you.  Better vote for Democrats!!!!!  So  they will go back in the shadows.  

Of all the billions of dollars collected in the name of helping blacks , i wonder how many A C units were donated to needy families ? 

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 11:21 AM, BOHICA said:

Wonder if she is the type that returns her shopping cart to the cart corral in the parking lot or one of those that don’t???? 

Any guesses?

I not only return the cart, I push them to the end of the stack tightly. 

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 10:34 AM, Snake said:

He called you a name because you disrespected other people who were waiting their turn in the proper line, you PREGNANT SOW. NO EXCUSE!!!