Check your account email address ×

When the cover is better then the original.

I listen to a lot of music. From Metal,  hard rock, rock, to Country but I honestly believe this is my most favorite song from my most favorite band. :bc:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, irv said:

I listen to a lot of music. From Metal,  hard rock, rock, to Country but I honestly believe this is my most favorite song from my most favorite band. :bc:

I am usually playing new country while in my truck but my playlist for my sled is all rock and metal.  It’s kind of weird I think.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I am usually playing new country while in my truck but my playlist for my sled is all rock and metal.  It’s kind of weird I think.  

Nah, not at all. Music to me and what I decide to listen to depends on the mood I am in, but, with that being said, I can go right from listening to country one second right into a hard rock/metal song if that's what pops up on my playlist or if I am searching for songs on Youtube.

:bc:

1 hour ago, irv said:

If you are going to talk about Chris Stapleton and cover songs then you need to talk about this cover.

Two completely different versions of a great song both awesome in their own right. The only thing that's the same is the liricks.

Love both. :bc:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Two completely different versions of a great song both awesome in their own right. The only thing that's the same is the liricks.

Love both. :bc:

Lots of cover songs are like that. Cover songs don't have to follow the same beat, rythm and like what has been shown here tonight, not necessarily the same genre either.

59 minutes ago, irv said:

Nah, not at all. Music to me and what I decide to listen to depends on the mood I am in, but, with that being said, I can go right from listening to country one second right into a hard rock/metal song if that's what pops up on my playlist or if I am searching for songs on Youtube.

:bc:

I'm the same way.  I like most music genre's, slightly partial to adult alternative, Indie and modern rock but I like it all.  

17 hours ago, frenchy said:

FFDP :lol: 

You do this...

17 hours ago, frenchy said:

Lame ass mother fuckers....

Then post this shit?  Where’s some Loretta Lynn!!!!?!  :lol:

56 minutes ago, f7ben said:

FFDP and New Country 

:lol:

Captain TinEars: “A Perfect Circle and Tool is the greatest music of all time!!!  The lyrics are just magical.” :lol: 

Those lyrical messages really speak to you, eh?

:lol:

Bad garage band garbage.

Not that the original wasn't genius, I remember driving around in my buds geo spectrum in 1987 smoking weed and singing woo woo... Woo woo. But Lemmy just takes it over the top! :bc:

Edited by Anler
  • Like 1