Check your account email address ×

Contributing Membership Drive

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's great of him.

I probably shouldn't have disclosed that Jay is really a nice guy. I'm going to hurt the "brand" that he has worked to make for himself over the years :lol:  

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

I probably shouldn't have disclosed that Jay is really a nice guy. I'm going to hurt the "brand" that he has worked to make for himself over the years :lol:  

A Peter puffer isn't a brand you want to Be known for!!!!!

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Some of the videos not posted via link take up over 100 meg.  Anyway to purge those after say 6 months?

There are hundreds of pages of attachments that would need to be sorted through. For whatever reason Invision made it difficult to delete attachments. Probably because most of their boards are hosted on their servers and the more space you use, the more they can charge. We moved away from that several years ago because of the cost for what you get. We were on a shared server with Invision and would experience very slow page loads from time to time when the other sites on the server got busy.

29 minutes ago, ckf said:

There are hundreds of pages of attachments that would need to be sorted through. For whatever reason Invision made it difficult to delete attachments. Probably because most of their boards are hosted on their servers and the more space you use, the more they can charge. We moved away from that several years ago because of the cost for what you get. We were on a shared server with Invision and would experience very slow page loads from time to time when the other sites on the server got busy.

Or when @Momoriderwas mining posts and abusing the rating system

6 hours ago, ckf said:

Jay is a good guy. Rode with him in the UP a couple years ago with his son. Never met him before that and he was kind enough to offer an invite when I said I hadn’t rode up there in years.

:bc: 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, ckf said:

Did you get to this page?

image.png

Yep and then I entered in an amount and clicked donate and then I get an error but it wont tell me what the error is.

Just now, Kivalo said:

Yep and then I entered in an amount and clicked donate and then I get an error but it wont tell me what the error is.

When I clicked on it I was taken to my PayPal login screen. I'm using FireFox on a laptop.

If you want you can just PayPal your donation to john@nekwx.com.   (normally I wouldn't put my email on a forum but the search engines and crawlers are locked out)

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, ckf said:

When I clicked on it I was taken to my PayPal login screen. I'm using FireFox on a laptop.

If you want you can just PayPal your donation to john@nekwx.com.   (normally I wouldn't put my email on a forum but the search engines and crawlers are locked out)

Done!  :bc:

When I did it that way I think I see the problem. PayPal has an old card on file as well as my current card. I think it may have been trying to use the old card.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Done!  :bc:

When I did it that way I think I see the problem. PayPal has an old card on file as well as my current card. I think it may have been trying to use the old card.

Got it. Thanks Brad :bc:

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'll send something this evening

Thank you Ben :bc: