Check your account email address ×

Contributing Membership Drive

44 minutes ago, ckf said:

Just a couple more CM's need to cover the server costs.

I’m out of the country right now, when I get back in a couple days I’ll send you a paypal.

:bc:

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Snake said:

I am having issues with paypal. Tried on 4 different occasions. Can you pm me an addy? I think if I look I got a check around here. :lol:

haha.   I can also do Square to save you from looking for a check and a stamp?  There are a few guys here that don't do PayPal that I use my Square account for.  All I need is your email addy to send an invoice.

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

haha.   I can also do Square to save you from looking for a check and a stamp?  There are a few guys here that don't do PayPal that I use my Square account for.  All I need is your email addy to send an invoice.

Done and thank you for all you do for us.

• Thanks 1

On 7/17/2019 at 5:23 PM, Kev144 said:

i dont have pay pal due to the nazi like regime.  any other options for a nook to send? will i finally get my bigger stickers or T shirts that @SVT Renegade XRS promised!!!????!!!11112244

:lol: rent free :lmao:

On 7/17/2019 at 6:09 PM, ckf said:

Yes. I can send you an invoice through Square. PM me your email when you get a chance.

I don't think Jay comes around much since that night that I told him to drop it.  I shouldn't have taken my frustration with Dave out on Jay.

:news:

On 7/17/2019 at 6:17 PM, Kev144 said:

He pms me time to time still mostly to call me a faggot :bc: 

Like Trump calling out the Dems on their BS, I'm just telling it like it is.... :snack:

On 7/17/2019 at 6:47 PM, ckf said:

I've never had a problem with Jay.. He was very helpful when Rob was looking at cars, and with me when I bought the Escape.

On 7/17/2019 at 6:49 PM, Kev144 said:

I don't either we just like to poke fun at each other :bc: 

Even tho you're a flaming faggot, you're an ok egg, Chloroform Kid  :bc:

On 7/17/2019 at 6:52 PM, ckf said:

Same here :bc:  

On 7/17/2019 at 6:52 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

Well he did nail that one.

:lol: :owned: :lmao:

On 7/18/2019 at 1:58 AM, Edmo said:

Jay is a good guy. Rode with him in the UP a couple years ago with his son. Never met him before that and he was kind enough to offer an invite when I said I hadn’t rode up there in years.

:bc: 

993108051_tenor.gif_itemid7576946_cf.gif.18514fe8cfc7f82cc0c5587c094350e6.gif327274051_tenor.gif_itemid9112613_cf.gif.7f64af92717705f789d89440dbbd718a.gif