Check your account email address ×

Contributing Membership Drive

We are getting close to 90% of our server space being used up. When I asked a few months ago if you guys wanted me to start deleting old stuff or upgrade servers the vast majority of you said to upgrade the server. I just did the math and we are already in the red $107. Here's what we need to break even with an upgraded server....  

image.png 

I'll kick in the first $25 to bring the amount needed down to $393.  It would be nice to have a couple of advertisers to help cover the costs, but that isn't happening with the shit show that we have here :lol:

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

We are getting close to 90% of our server space being used up. When I asked a few months ago if you guys wanted me to start deleting old stuff or upgrade servers the vast majority of you said to upgrade the server. I just did the math and we are already in the red $107. Here's what we need to break even with an upgraded server....  

image.png 

I'll kick in the first $25 to bring the amount needed down to $393.  It would be nice to have a couple of advertisers to help cover the costs, but that isn't happening with the shit show that we have here :lol:

PM sent...........

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

PM sent...........

Got it and did what you asked. Thanks Tom :bc:

20 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I'll do $50

Thanks Moto :bc:  

PM me your email if you want me to invoice you. There is a donation button on the home page if you wanted to go that route.

Where do I stand, CKF? 

Also, for those contributing members, it would be a good idea, I think, to go and delete a bunch of their photos as I am sure that is using up space?

With that mentioned, is there not an easier way to delete old pics rather than just one at a time? 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Ill kick in but I think ya should do a major cleanup.

Not shit that people may go looking for . Other shit. Meme thread has about 300 posts where the meme isn't even there anymore

. All threads that were started and had zero responses.

Multiple news threads. Many times when some one in the news croaks there are 2 threads about it. Dump the smaller of the 2 .

ANd obviously anything poo 5550 posted is just a waste of bandwidth. 

Dump all posts from non members. If they don't like it tell em to put their fucking money where their mouth is.

Everyone needs to contribute more so I continue to get my content sharing income.  I'm seeing guys make 100k a month on youtube,  I think my wisdom is certainly worth 2-3k a month to the members here.  

Is there no way to automatically remove attachments more than 30 days old,  after that they are stale and taking up space.  

4 hours ago, irv said:

Where do I stand, CKF? 

Also, for those contributing members, it would be a good idea, I think, to go and delete a bunch of their photos as I am sure that is using up space?

With that mentioned, is there not an easier way to delete old pics rather than just one at a time? 

PM me your PayPal address and I'll take a look :bc:

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ok John, you should see something from me now.  Let me know if it doesn't show up and I will try again.  

Got it. Thanks Tom :bc:

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

I'll do $100.  

Got it. Thank you :bc:

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

$50 sent!   :bc: 

Got it. Thanks for the support :bc:

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I put in my CM!

Neal

Got it. Thanks Neal :bc:    BTW....keep posting your recipes we'll move you over to profit sharing for your content like Ginger :lol:

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Ill kick in but I think ya should do a major cleanup.

Not shit that people may go looking for . Other shit. Meme thread has about 300 posts where the meme isn't even there anymore

. All threads that were started and had zero responses.

Multiple news threads. Many times when some one in the news croaks there are 2 threads about it. Dump the smaller of the 2 .

ANd obviously anything poo 5550 posted is just a waste of bandwidth. 

Dump all posts from non members. If they don't like it tell em to put their fucking money where their mouth is.

You're good Steve. You just sent me $50 a few months ago :bc:

To much work to sort through the posts to delete. There isn't even an easy way for admin to delete members attachments.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Everyone needs to contribute more so I continue to get my content sharing income.  I'm seeing guys make 100k a month on youtube,  I think my wisdom is certainly worth 2-3k a month to the members here.  

Is there no way to automatically remove attachments more than 30 days old,  after that they are stale and taking up space.  

Sorry the check was so small last month. If you didn't waste time going to TX and OH you might have posted enough to make your normal $2-3k a month. Fucking kids got in the way again  :lol:

Thanks Jeff :bc: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

your wisdom got you kicked form the bellagio and a self vacation from TBP :lol: 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

i dont have pay pal due to the nazi like regime.  any other options for a nook to send? will i finally get my bigger stickers or T shirts that @SVT Renegade XRS promised!!!????!!!11112244

Yes. I can send you an invoice through Square. PM me your email when you get a chance.

I don't think Jay comes around much since that night that I told him to drop it.  I shouldn't have taken my frustration with Dave out on Jay.

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yes. I can send you an invoice through Square. PM me your email when you get a chance.

I don't think Jay comes around much since that night that I told him to drop it.  I shouldn't have taken my frustration with Dave out on Jay.

He pms me time to time still mostly to call me a faggot :bc: 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

He pms me time to time still mostly to call me a faggot :bc: 

I've never had a problem with Jay.. He was very helpful when Rob was looking at cars, and with me when I bought the Escape.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I've never had a problem with Jay.. He was very helpful when Rob was looking at cars, and with me when I bought the Escape.

I don't either we just like to poke fun at each other :bc: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

You two ended up both buying Ford's.  We are sort of a Dodge/Jeep ( no minivan) family.:lol:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

You two ended up both buying Ford's.  We are sort of a Dodge/Jeep ( no minivan) family.:lol:

I was a GM guy at the time but their similar models had terrible reliability issues. My other options were Toyota or Honda, but there aren't any dealers nearby.  Honestly, when Jay and I were chatting via PM at the time he didn't try to push me toward Ford. He just answered my questions. He also offered up a discount code if I went with a Ford :bc:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I was a GM guy at the time but their similar models had terrible reliability issues. My other options were Toyota or Honda, but there aren't any dealers nearby.  Honestly, when Jay and I were chatting via PM at the time he didn't try to push me toward Ford. He just answered my questions. He also offered up a discount code if I went with a Ford :bc:

That's great of him.

• Thanks 1