Check your account email address ×

Military warns alien hunters not to storm Area 51

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Agreed.   Some things need to be kept secret.   Not saying as much as they do but without question there are things other govt's need not know.  

no doubt that we need more transparency and accountability from our government but there are things that legitimately need to remain secret.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

no doubt that we need more transparency and accountability from our government but there are things that legitimately need to remain secret.  

Like the existence of extra terrestrial life? There is one reason they would keep that secret....so they could weaponize every portion of the tech.

Some day Karma will burn this evil nation to the ground and I hope I'm alive to see it

Do I think that there is life outside of the planet we are on, in the entire galaxy? Sure, I think you'd have to be a bit soft to think otherwise. Do I think A51 is "hiding intergalactic planetary 'alien' travelers" no, that's silly too. We spend billions of dollars to bring our fallen back from across the pond, billions of dollars researching the mating habits of a gay frog in fuck knows where jungle. You don't think a being, with the ability to travel farther than our ability to locate them would let their tech and their existence get captured by another life form, without showing themselves? :smack:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

You’re a sheep!!! They tell you it has to be a secret so you remain a slave!! We are all slaves to the government and the bankers. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Like the existence of extra terrestrial life? There is one reason they would keep that secret....so they could weaponize every portion of the tech.

Some day Karma will burn this evil nation to the ground and I hope I'm alive to see it

What positive attitude you have for your children. Essentially rooting for their destruction smh

29 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You’re a sheep!!! They tell you it has to be a secret so you remain a slave!! We are all slaves to the government and the bankers. 

Do you believe there are aliens there? 

Not Mexicans, the close encounters type?

35 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I agree with AG. Some things, for our protection, need to be kept secret. Alien information, as far as I know, has been more open now than ever with new releases globally from many nations. 

https://www.nsa.gov/news-features/declassified-documents/ufo/

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, f7ben said:

:lol:

Name us one technology that may have came from Alien sources?  :pc:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Never go full retard.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

You won't be. You will run your cock holster & get a bullet thru your forehead right off the bat IMO ...

• Haha 1

I'm pretty sure if another life form had the technology to travel across the galaxy they wouldn't have wrecked their ship in the desert outside Roswell, New Mexico.  :lol:  

View from sun to Jupiter traveling at light speed.   1400 years at light speed to reach what we think is the closest inhabitable planet which in 2018 they admitted its not even proven to exist.

We are likely not alone in the galaxy regarding life but sorry, nobody else other than maybe microscopic life in a comet or meteor has visited us.  But...but wormholes.  :lol:  

https://qz.com/463529/watch-what-our-solar-system-would-look-like-when-traveling-at-the-speed-of-light/ 

Edited by Highmark

Its nothing . Before the release of the f117, it was a test range for stealth flight. Nothing more , nothing less. 

Problem is in a country of 332 million people even if only 1/2 of 1 % are total fools. That's still a lot of fools.

32 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Its nothing . Before the release of the f117, it was a test range for stealth flight. Nothing more , nothing less. 

Problem is in a country of 332 million people even if only 1/2 of 1 % are total fools. That's still a lot of fools.

It has been a testing facility since the second world war. Oh and the neighboring site is the home to almost 1000 nuclear bomb tests.