Check your account email address ×

we got this

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

HOLY SHIT!  SR to his Lib-tard idiots friends:  "Please be my friend....I'll defend you here"  :lol:  

Poor, poor Snowrider.gif

He's one dumbass parrot that's for sure. He's one of those, If I keep saying it over and over it must be true, types of morons.

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

interesting statement

2000 Republicans won over Democrats because the people prospered and economy was at its peak :dunno:

2008 Democrats won over Republicans because the people were poor, economy in worst shape since the 1930's  :dunno:

2016 does this mean the people have prospered and will vote Republican now? :dunno:

That is the difference - Was that what you meant :lol: 

I thought you didn't get a raise in over 12 years, with the Ontario Liberals in charge.  Was that what you meant.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I thought you didn't get a raise in over 12 years, with the Ontario Liberals in charge.  Was that what you meant.

come on AC try to keep up - 8 years under Conservatives and only 4 under Liberals

Anyway he made the statement and I thought it was funny

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

come on AC try to keep up - 8 years under Conservatives and only 4 under Liberals

Anyway he made the statement and I thought it was funny

Come on Trail, Obama has had the slowest growth of any POTUS on record.   

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes following the worst economic meltdown since the depression, far greater mortgage regulations, and a worldwide economic slowdown, and a strong US Dollar.

I am an American and I can tell you things are far better at 7 3/4 years in with Obama, than 7 3/4 years in with W.

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Yes following the worst economic meltdown since the depression, far greater mortgage regulations, and a worldwide economic slowdown, and a strong US Dollar.

I am an American and I can tell you things are far better at 7 3/4 years in with Obama, than 7 3/4 years in with W.

:lies:

11 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Fail did not seem to care about that when he took the same shots at our former PM.  

Its an inside thing.:lol:

On the second bold, it would depend if you are better off or not.  The 10 trillion debt added will be Obama's legacy.

On the slow growth, look around, its the new norm.  Neither Hillary or Trump is going to change that.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

14 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Why do you use W as the metric?  In case you missed it, voters didn't want another bush as a candidate and clinton was in washington during the same years that you are comparing.

Edited by racer254

46 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He made the statement not me, if you are going to say the economy was great when obama got office and wasn't good when Bush got office then fine - clueless but fine I am good with your opinion

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

He made the statement not me, if you are going to say the economy was great when obama got office and wasn't good when Bush got office then fine - clueless but fine I am good with your opinion

What I am saying is it does not matter if there was a deficit or surplus when the 2008 recession came, cause it was all going negative.  Obama currently has almost a 600 billion deficit.  Canada's numbers looking better and better every day now, well not for long. 

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Why do you use W as the metric?  In case you missed it, voters didn't want another bush as a candidate and clinton was in washington during the same years that you are comparing.

Because he was the president for the previous 8 years. I didn't miss it but I think you did, the reason nobody wanted another bush was because of W, the wars, the record high gas prices, the lies told to get us into the war in Iraq, the economic collapse to name a few. And not that I'm defending her but Clinton wasn't the president.

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Because he was the president for the previous 8 years. I didn't miss it but I think you did, the reason nobody wanted another bush was because of W, the wars, the record high gas prices, the lies told to get us into the war in Iraq, the economic collapse to name a few. And not that I'm defending her but Clinton wasn't the president.

Yeah, I think you did miss it.  Conservatives are getting rid of the republicans of that era.  Most do not represent us and they are slowly being removed, unlike democrats who voted for the war in iraq.  Democrats want to put one of them in the White House.  How absurd is that?

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fail did not seem to care about that when he took the same shots at our former PM.  

Its an inside thing.:lol:

On the second bold, it would depend if you are better off or not.  The 10 trillion debt added will be Obama's legacy.

On the slow growth, look around, its the new norm.  Neither Hillary or Trump is going to change that.

Actually not one person I know wouldn't say they are better off now, heating oil, gasoline, and diesel fuel are half the price now compared to before, the stock market is up, home values up, and after many years wages ticked up, the dollar is strong.

The 10 trillion is a huge problem, as was the 10.6 trillion and the interest on that 10.6 trillion Obama inherited, as the costs of the wars Obama inherited.

I believe it was proven that 1/2 of the US debt by 2019 will be from the wars and the tax cuts.

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yeah, I think you did miss it.  Conservatives are getting rid of the republicans of that era.  Most do not represent us and they are slowly being removed, unlike democrats who voted for the war in iraq.  Democrats want to put one of them in the White House.  How absurd is that?

you fool no one. you were supporting damn near every rw whacko who was making noise in the primaries, not to mention all the other whackos in state matters. give it a rest dipshit.

Edited by Snoslinger

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Given what not only the dems but the rest of the American people were fed and withheld by W's admin. it's not surprising people supported the war.

Actually not one person I know wouldn't say they are better off now, heating oil, gasoline, and diesel fuel are half the price now compared to before, the stock market is up, home values up, and after many years wages ticked up, the dollar is strong.

The 10 trillion is a huge problem, as was the 10.6 trillion and the interest on that 10.6 trillion Obama inherited, as the costs of the wars Obama inherited.

I believe it was proven that 1/2 of the US debt by 2019 will be from the wars and the tax cuts.

:lies: all this fucking dupe fraud posts :flush: 

So to continue the wars and killing brown people and innocents was/is the right thing to do? Not much has changed. Without any real ideas he's just continued the same foreign policy stupidity. Obama has blood on his hands as well.