Check your account email address ×

When Will Americans Realize We're Not The Good Guys

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Bullshit.  One half would be glass by now if we weren’t there stirring up our own brand of fuckery.  That whole area is a shit hole of tribal fuckheads.  To say we are making it worse is a laugh.  How can it be worse?  To say we should’ve be there is more reasonable.  I don’t give two hot shits through a goose about that Muslim trash pit and I’d be happy to pay $10/gallon for gas.

And? 

Just now, f7ben said:

Keep probing :lol: you'll soon get to the same conclusion regarding Derpbroski every other functioning brain here did

And what was that?  What “conclusion” has everyone come to about me?  There are four of you that are literally he dumbest people I never knew existed on foreign affairs (let alone most other things).  I mean...ASTONISHINGLY STUPID.  Not to mention the life experience of all four of you combined can fit inside a skippy jar.  Holy fucking shit!  You are all a nickel away from being complete shut-ins all together.

I’m amazed almost daily reading your world views.

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Realizing the faults of your nation and addressing them is not ‘anti anerican’  In fact it’s the exact opposite. 

I've said that several times.....I understand the responses from the likes of Dopo, Fordy and Zderpski as they are dumb......Tom on the other hand is just being a little cunt about it. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I've said that several times.....I understand the responses from the likes of Dopo, Fordy and Zderpski as they are dumb......Tom on the other hand is just being a little cunt about it. 

You have turned into one of the most ignorant haters here.  Maybe you always were though.  Maybe you just had more better days.

Why so upset, Bitter Snacks?  Why?  Remember, it’s never too late to start making better life decisions.  Can you tell the difference?

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

But what? How has the US made the Middle East better? Or safer? Or more stable?  I’m all ears. 

I said it didn’t make it worse.  I don’t think it can really be made better.  To assume they’d be better off without our intervention is pure speculation.  I think they’d be constant region of war and human atrocities.....that is if they weren’t glass by now.

Anybody who thinks we are solely to blame for that area’s complete idiocy is a clown.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I said it didn’t make it worse.  I don’t think it can really be made better.  To assume they’d be better off without our intervention is pure speculation.  I think they’d be constant region of war and human atrocities.....that is if they weren’t glass by now.

Anybody who thinks we are solely to blame for that area’s complete idiocy is a clown.

So Iran would be as big an issue now if you had not taken out Saddam?  For starters? 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

So Iran would be as big an issue now if you had not taken out Saddam?  For starters? 

I don’t know.  If it wasn’t them, it’d be somebody else by now.  Or, maybe it could’ve be Saddam now also.  Again, claiming our actions have destabilized that region, that is incapable of stability, is silly.  Just as silly as thinking anything good will ever come from those ignorant sand inuits.

Hindsight is always clearer.  But when it’s armchair quarterbacks without a clue on foreign affairs that are two doobies and a hemp dress away from heading to Woodstock, well, best to seek alternative conclusions.

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh look. 3 days after Independence day and Jimmy is back to posting anti american BS.  Im surprised it took this long. 

Bet around the 3 summer holiday's he's as big as flag supporter as anyone else on here.   Act one way on the internet and another completely in real life.

Like Noggin and Antifa.

Like Ben and his hatred for Cops and tough guy act.  

Like 550 even being close to good looking pussy at anytime in his life.  

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Bet around the 3 summer holiday's he's as big as flag supporter as anyone else on here.   Act one way on the internet and another completely in real life.

Like Noggin and Antifa.

Like Ben and his hatred for Cops and tough guy act.  

Like 550 even being close to good looking pussy at anytime in his life.  

Not really but nice try and other than the 4th I was at the shop everyday but you make a good point as the 4th is like all of the "holidays" in this country....an excuse to miss work in the name of patriotism and if you don't like move to Saudi Arabia!!!!!!!  

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not really but nice try and other than the 4th I was at the shop everyday but you make a good point as the 4th is like all of the "holidays" in this country....an excuse to miss work in the name of patriotism and if you don't like move to Saudi Arabia!!!!!!!  

Just don't plan on getting there in a Boing.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well stay off here and maybe you could afford to take more time off.  :thumbsup:

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Let me guess...you dress up in Revolutionary War garb and do reenactments.

Nope spent the 3rd-5th on the houseboat.   Enjoyed a couple great fireworks shows however.   Nothing like fireworks on the water. :thumbsup:

Figures you probably hate even the idea of the Revolutionary war.  :lol:  

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Nobody said we are solely to blame for anything.

6 hours ago, frenchy said:

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t know.  If it wasn’t them, it’d be somebody else by now.  Or, maybe it could’ve be Saddam now also.  Again, claiming our actions have destabilized that region, that is incapable of stability, is silly.  Just as silly as thinking anything good will ever come from those ignorant sand inuits.

Hindsight is always clearer.  But when it’s armchair quarterbacks without a clue on foreign affairs that are two doobies and a hemp dress away from heading to Woodstock, well, best to seek alternative conclusions.

Pure nonsense that says nothing....well done.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Nope spent the 3rd-5th on the houseboat.   Enjoyed a couple great fireworks shows however.   Nothing like fireworks on the water. :thumbsup:

Figures you probably hate even the idea of the Revolutionary war.  :lol:  

Ahhh there it is....pointing out flaws and wanting The United States to be better means I disapprove  of our independence...good work Pig Shit Limbaugh!! 

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Let me guess...you dress up in Revolutionary War garb and do reenactments.

I belonged to a ancient fife and drum corp years ago and attended parades every weekend all over New England.

Many war enactments.

Fuck you asshole

In the scant two-and-a-half years since his inauguration, on every field, from national security, to economics, to domestic policy, to our global standing, the 45th president has proven that not only are we a great nation but that we are again the greatest nation on the Earth. That is why the Left hates him. But they hated you first because you believed it too and you made his victory possible.

Savor that thought today, as you celebrate our Republic and as the those who loathe America stew in their own bile.

• Thanks 3

7 hours ago, frenchy said:

But what? How has the US made the Middle East better? Or safer? Or more stable?  I’m all ears. 

Its better now due to the millions of refugees that were displaced. Now there are less of them there!

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

In the scant two-and-a-half years since his inauguration, on every field, from national security, to economics, to domestic policy, to our global standing, the 45th president has proven that not only are we a great nation but that we are again the greatest nation on the Earth. That is why the Left hates him. But they hated you first because you believed it too and you made his victory possible.

Savor that thought today, as you celebrate our Republic and as the those who loathe America stew in their own bile.

fact

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yep plenty of flaws but still the best.  

Of course there are flaws but none the less going in the right direction.. Not backwards like 2008-2016

Edited by Pete