Check your account email address ×

The real car that gapes all.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Europeans are so far ahead of anything American. It’s sad. 

Now you did it....The Gnome is going to show up and call this statement disgusting. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

It didn't take me long to get inside your head.  

Doesn’t take much. He’s a simpleton no doubt 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

What car does Europe make that has anywhere near the ability of a Tesla model S ?  Zero emmission, self driving, fully computer integration, step ahead interior, etc,etc.

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

interior and exterior styling sure,  reliability i would say is a tossup with both less than japanese.  worse overall interior and exterior styling in the business is prob tesla.  fucking kia interior is better.  

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

interior and exterior styling sure,  reliability i would say is a tossup with both less than japanese.  worse overall interior and exterior styling in the business is prob tesla.  fucking kia interior is better.  

The new Kias are pretty nice cars inside and out.  A lot of my Ubers have been new Kias.  A new Optima is a dam nice car for $25k.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

The new Kias are pretty nice cars inside and out.  A lot of my Ubers have been new Kias.  A new Optima is a dam nice car for $25k.  

i have 2 coworkers that had them and they were pretty nice.  even this base sportage we got for the boy is good,  the fact my ass didn't hurt after an 1800 mile drive in it made me happy,  only issue we found in that drive is small shitty mirrors.  i will look at a used telluride for the wifes next vehicle if she keeps on insisting on a 3 row SUV

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

i have 2 coworkers that had them and they were pretty nice.  even this base sportage we got for the boy is good,  the fact my ass didn't hurt after an 1800 mile drive in it made me happy,  only issue we found in that drive is small shitty mirrors.  i will look at a used telluride for the wifes next vehicle if she keeps on insisting on a 3 row SUV

The Telluride is a bad ass rig.  I'm not real keen on the exterior styling but there is no doubt it's a nice vehicle.  I prefer the looks of the Sorento as far as their SUV's go.  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

I sat in a 3 a few weeks ago. Didn’t get to drive it or go for a ride. I’m not as down on the Tesla as some. The exterior is what musk wanted. The interior, while I wouldn’t say it’s bad, more spartan. 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

My bud is a mechanic for KIA said to avoid any of their 4 cyl vehicles.  Lots of failures 

29 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

My bud is a mechanic for KIA said to avoid any of their 4 cyl vehicles.  Lots of failures 

the engine is the big ? in the one i have,  dropping it tomorrow for an ECU update and after that they extend the warranty to be lifetime on the longblock.  this ones got 30k on it so that should be good enough to last the boy 7-10 years.  

49 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I sat in a 3 a few weeks ago. Didn’t get to drive it or go for a ride. I’m not as down on the Tesla as some. The exterior is what musk wanted. The interior, while I wouldn’t say it’s bad, more spartan. 

It is a complete reimagining of what a car is. 

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Must be newer shit. My 09 RIO5 1.6  has 250,000km and on had to a wheel bearing, brakes and a power steering belt

4 minutes ago, The Prickly Vag said:

Must be newer shit. My 09 RIO5 1.6  has 250,000km and on had to a wheel bearing, brakes and a power steering belt

Yup it's the new stuff 15 or so and up he wouldn't touch 

• Like 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Wife's v6 2010 Sante Fe was a real POS, cousin of the Sorento.  Not the engine, but major suspension issues.

my mom had an 07 and a 10 Santa Fe with no issues but when they went to 1 car my father wanted it to be a GM so now they have an equinox.  

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

my mom had an 07 and a 10 Santa Fe with no issues but when they went to 1 car my father wanted it to be a GM so now they have an equinox.  

We traded it in for a 2019 Jeep Cherokee Overland, no comparison.

• Thanks 1